Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-4-8-1:36
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1993 16:38:53 +0300

Topics:
	 Incremental publishing of docs

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Michael K Johnson)
Subject: Incremental publishing of docs
Date: Sat, 8 May 1993 03:36:36 +0300

   risk.  If you find inaccuracies in it, *don't* mail me about them.
   Instead wait until the next version of this document is released, and
   if the problem is still not fixed, then, and only then, mail me about
   it.

This is not good.  This is not how people work.  They won't make a
list of inaccuracies and then check the next version.  Have them mail
them immediately.  It's not that hard to sort through, really.

michaelkjohnson

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------