Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-4-4-19:17
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1993 02:02:46 +0300

Topics:
	 Getting docs printed...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Tom Pinckney <[email-masked]>
Subject: Getting docs printed...
Date: Tue, 4 May 1993 21:41:35 +0300

Hi,

Since there's been a lot of discussion recently about getting the
linux docs published, I thought I should mention that a Prentice-Hall
book saleswoman once said that Prentice-Hall has profitably published
material such as this before and that they are always looking for
more. Actually, her interest was stronger than this suggests: if the
LDP is interested, it sounds like Prentice-Hall would very much like
to get in contact.

So, if the heads of the different projects are interested I can have
someone from Prentice-Hall contact them or I can contact a representative here
in Boston myself. 

-------- 
Tom Pinckney [email-masked]
I'd rather be rich than stupid.

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------