Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-4-3-2:24
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1993 07:09:22 +0300

Topics:
	 Re: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-4-2-20:39

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (John Henders)
Subject: Re: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-4-2-20:39
Date: Mon, 3 May 1993 04:25:55 +0300

	Hi. I'm new to the doc project and linux in general, but
if there's any way I can be of help in the doc project, I'd like to be.
I've installed uucp-cnews etc, and got it all working with my .99.6
system, but I understand the docs for that are pretty well done. I
don't know enough about any particular area of linus to start my
own doc writing, but if anyone needs any proof-reading, or wants
to bounce a doc off someone to check clarity, I'm available.

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------