Subject: Linux-Activists - Channel DOC digest. 93-0-7-6:26
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1993 12:35:02 +0200

Topics:
	 new linuxdoc.sty

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Michael K Johnson)
Subject: new linuxdoc.sty
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1993 08:23:30 +0200

I have dumped a new version of linuxdoc.tar.Z (linuxdoc.sty and
convntns.tex) in nic's incoming, and it will go in the doc-project
directory as soon as arl moves it.  I suggest that everyone writing
docs get this, as I have made significant changes, and documented it
better.  Heck, it is for documentation, it really should be
documented, no?....

Arl, could you announce it when it is in place?  Thanks a million!

michaelkjohnson

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------