Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-3-23-4:18
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1993 09:18:39 +0300

Topics:
	 Latest Petrel Logo

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Michael K Johnson)
Subject: Latest Petrel Logo
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1993 07:00:12 +0300

Peter Williams writes:  [with some editing by me to fit this posting]

Nick Holloway ([email-masked]) has amended LinuxLogo.epsf so
that it is properly epsf compliant and so that viewing the file on its
own using ghostview gives you a viewable image of reasonable size.
I've made them available in pub/linux/logo-0.01.tar.z on
archsci.arch.su.edu.au for ftp.

Peter

Peter Williams                |e-mail: [email-masked]
Key Centre for Design Quality |phone: +61-2-692 2053 or +61-2-660 6156
University of Sydney          |+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have also made it available as
ftp.stolaf.edu:/pub/linux-doc/logo-0.01.tar.z
tsx-11.mit.edu:/pub/linux/postscript/logo-0.01.tar.z
sunsite.unc.edu:/pub/Linux/Incoming/logo-0.01.tar.z
	(to be moved elsewhere sometime)

michaelkjohnson

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------