Subject: Linux-Activists - Channel DOC digest. 93-0-6-13:54
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1993 18:27:59 +0200

Topics:
	 Manual pages uploaded

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Michael Haardt)
Subject: Manual pages uploaded
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1993 15:34:28 +0200

> I created the doc/man directory at tsx-11 in hope of storing man pages
> there.  I would like to store your most current pages there, if you
> would be so kind as to upload them to tsx-11.mit.edu's /incoming.  I
> think that a seperate tar.Z for each section would be most
> appropriate, perhaps?

I just uploaded my set to incoming.  If you aren't satisfied with them,
please send me diffs or complete new pages if you (re)write them,
instead of flames.  You will only find manual pages which are not part
of an already existing package, and I am not sure what to do with linux
specific manuals which are part of packages like fstab(5) from mount.  I
don't know what is included in the "releases" (like SLS), I would prefer
not to include these.

Any comments?

Michael

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------