Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-3-18-19:21
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1993 02:17:56 +0300

Topics:
	 [ANNOUNCE] Even more section 2 and 3 man pages now available
	 [ANNOUNCE] Still more man 3 pages

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Rik Faith <[email-masked]>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Even more section 2 and 3 man pages now available
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1993 21:32:43 +0300

Section 2:

  Drew Eckhardt <[email-masked]>: select.2

Section 3:

  David Metcalfe <[email-masked]> provided the following man pages:

  bcmp.3          getgrent.3      initgroups.3    putenv.3        strcmp.3
  bcopy.3         getgrgid.3      memccpy.3       putpwent.3      strcpy.3
  bstring.3       getgrnam.3      memchr.3        rindex.3        string.3
  bzero.3         getpw.3         memcmp.3        setgrent.3      strncasecmp.3
  endgrent.3      getpwent.3      memcpy.3        setpwent.3      strncat.3
  endpwent.3      getpwnam.3      memmem.3        strcasecmp.3    strncmp.3
  fgetgrent.3     getpwuid.3      memmove.3       strcat.3        strncpy.3
  fgetpwent.3     index.3         memset.3        strchr.3        strrchr.3

ftp.cs.unc.edu:/pub/faith/linux contains man.linux.18Apr93.tar.z, which is
a snap-shot of the current tree.
ftp.cs.unc.edu:/pub/faith/linux/man.linux contains the current tree.

[I've been away for a week -- if you sent me man pages prior to 18April93
and they haven't been announced, please send me a note -- *I* think I'm
currently up to date, and don't have any more man pages to post at this
time.]

------------------------------

From: Rik Faith <[email-masked]>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Still more man 3 pages
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1993 22:02:30 +0300

David Metcalfe ([email-masked]) just sent the following man 3 pages:

  abort.3         memfrob.3       strcspn.3       strpbrk.3       strtok.3
  bstring.3       psignal.3       strdup.3        strsep.3        strxfrm.3
  ffs.3           siginterrupt.3  strerror.3      strsignal.3     swab.3
  index.3         strchr.3        strfry.3        strspn.3
  memchr.3        strcoll.3       strlen.3        strstr.3

man.linux.18Apr93.tar.z has been updated.

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------