Subject: Linux-Activists - Channel DOC digest. 93-0-5-19:7
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1993 01:20:17 +0200

Topics:
	 Doc project summary

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Matt Welsh <[email-masked]>
Subject: Doc project summary
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1993 20:53:10 +0200

Yep, I think it's best for anyone who wants to be a proofreader to 
check out the stuff in the alpha doc-project directory on nic, and 
respond directly to the authors of the things they're proofreading
(possibly with cdiffs!). When you upload ALPHA stuff, it'd be nice to
upload both LaTeX source and either .dvi's or PostScript output (for
those without LaTeX who still want to help).

I imagine the "final" release will be both in the form of LaTeX source
(so others can change the margins, etc. if need be) and PostScript output.

I'm working heavily on the Install guide. The "most important" chapters on
Installation (chaps 1, 2, and 3) will be ready soon. The "Getting Started"
chapters come after that.

mdw

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------