Subject: No known channel name given
From: "Mail-Net server request handler" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1993 21:41:29 +0300

You tried to send mail to a non-existing channel.

By sending mail to:
	[email-masked]
it's possible to get information how to use Mail-Net.

Your unsent article follows:
============================

Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1993 21:41:18 +0300
From: [email-masked] (Lars Wirzenius)
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-2-28-12:9

> Also, the list of standards did not include Standard C.  I would have
> thought it would be useful to include a keyword like ANSI to specify
> that a function that is part of Standard C.

Since the ANSI standard has been replaced with an identical (except
for chapter numbering) ISO standard, I'd say it would be better to use
a keyword ISO C, or preferably even the number of the standard (this
should be in the comp.lang.c FAQ, which I don't have conveniently
handy so I can't include it here).  In fact, I'd think it would be a
good idea to indicate the version of the standard, not just say
"System V".

--
[email-masked]  (finger [email-masked])
   MS-DOS, you can't live with it, you can live without it.