Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-2-26-17:52
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1993 22:49:00 +0200

Topics:
	 Alpha version of Documentation locations

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Tom Schenk)
Subject: Alpha version of Documentation locations
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1993 18:35:24 +0200

I'm new to this channel and was wondering where I could obtain the alpha 
versions of the documents listed in the recent post on c.o.l.a.  I am trying
to convince my boss that we should set up a Linux machine on our ethernet to
serve as a news server so that we can start getting Usenet news.  He is
resisting due to the lack of documentation, which he sees as proof that Linux
will never be a success (He thinks that freely available equals worthless), so
any documentation that I can show himm will help to further my cause.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Tom
---                         /|
Thomas Schenk            \~o.O'        Internet:  [email-masked]
Programmer               =(___)=            or    [email-masked]
Corpus Christi State        U          BITNET:    [email-masked]    
University           Ack! Thpptpht!    Fidonet:   Thomas Schenk at 1:160/1.99

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------