Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-2-13-14:59
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1993 21:33:18 +0200

Topics:
	 KHG

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Michael K Johnson)
Subject: KHG
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1993 16:43:55 +0200

I have finally placed a beta of the KHG on nic.  It will be available
as soon as arl moves it into ALPHA/doc-project/guide.dvi.z  This is an
ALPHA release --- Please don't announce it anywhere else, and please
don't spread copies of it around yet!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize that this one is only a dvi file, and not full source, but
I have not copyrighted the source files yet, and my directory
structure is a royal mess right now.  I hope to follow this reasonably
soon with a source release, preferably with even more content and
(hint hint) LOTS of corrections, amplifications, and additions.

Until it is available on nic.funet.fi, it can be retrieved as
ftp.stolaf.edu:/pub/tmp/johnsonm/guide.dvi.z
That directory is not readable, but is executable, so there shouldn't
be any problem *getting* the file.  Heck, I'll go put a guide.ps.z
there too for those with postscript and without dvi capabilities...

There are still some stylistic bugs.  I'm working on those, with help.
(thanks, Rik)  I know there are lots of gaps in the content -- feel
free to help me fill them in.

michaelkjohnson

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------