Subject: Linux-Activists - DOC Channel digest. 93-2-12-17:51
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1993 22:52:23 +0200

Topics:
	 linuxdoc package

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Michael K Johnson)
Subject: linuxdoc package
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1993 18:58:00 +0200

Here is the latest linuxdoc package.  It is small enough that I am
sending it via the mailing list, though I will put it on nic.funet.fi
if I can ever get in...

I have changed only a few things, but I want to know if my changes
break anything.  I have added a tscreen environment for Matt
(untested, Matt, please test it).  I expect to make another release
somewhat soon (I hope) but I want to know if the current version
breaks anything for anybody.

Things to look forward to (!) in the next version:
 1) better margins
 2) A4 support?
 3) better headers
 4) really nice dispitems?

Also, since I have a working linuxdoc.sty, I have merely to merge some
changes back into the section on mm that were provided by the
maintainer, and FINALLY release an alpha of the KHG!!!!!  Yay!!!

michaelkjohnson

p.s. please note that this is compressed with gzip to save bandwidth.
STANDARD compress WON'T DECOMPRESS IT.  It is not corrupt, use gunzip
to uncompress it.  Any "I can't uncompress your stupid file, it's
corrupt" complaints will hit the bit bucket...  ;-)  (forewarned, and
all that)

--------8<--------linuxdoc24.uue

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------