Subject: Linux-Activists - Channel DOC digest. 93-0-5-6:7
From: "Linux Activists" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linux-Activists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1993 12:38:06 +0200

Topics:
	 Re: Linux-Activists - Channel DOC digest. 93-0-5-1:27

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (Howlin' Bob)
Subject: Re: Linux-Activists - Channel DOC digest. 93-0-5-1:27
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1993 07:24:43 +0200

While the majority of my time will (hopefully) be spent being productive
on the DOS emulator, I'd like to offer my services as a proofreader,
editor, spell-checker (oh yeah? try to teach a machine context), grammatist,
slight contributor, etc.

As for credentials, my father was an English teacher, my mother was an
English teacher (now a librarian), and, the fact that I'm now in computer
science/electrical engineering notwithstanding, I am fairly skilled
in all things linguistic.  In English, that is.

I don't expect anyone to submit anything to me, but maybe
I'll check the nic.funet.fi archives every now and then to see if the
documentation seems correct.  It's a small service, but it's what
I can offer for now.

------------------------------

End of DOC Digest
*****************
-------