Subject: Re: Needed docs
From: Fazal Majid <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1992 12:30:56 +0200

[email-masked] (Gavin Thomas Nicol) writes:

> I'm sure lars or mdw will post an update. However, for user programs
> we need:
> 
> A CSH manual, a PIC manual, X{lib,t,aw} manuals. If you like, I can post
> a list of online documents being worked on.

I had uploaded the official MIT Xlib/Xt/Xaw manuals to tsx-11. Unfortunately,
I made a mistake while reformatting them so there are some sectioning
mistakes, so I am re-uploading it.

The problem is that these manuals are in PostScript format, or you could use
the troff/ms source, but it does weird tricks, such as sending indexing entries
to stderr (thus getting mixed-up with groff error messages).

In order not to duplicate work unnecessarily, one should also know that the
Posix draft standards are available in text or PostScript form on
nic.funet.fi

-- Fazal