Subject: [Announce] innlog.pl 1.19

From: [email-masked] (Greg Patten)
Date: 6 Mar 1996 01:39:17 +1100

For those of you who don't know what innlog.pl is it's a perl
replacement for innlog.awk. If you don't know what innlog.awk is
then you probably don't need this.

Blurb: innlog.pl understands a good deal more than innlog.awk and if
you don't use nawk you'll find that it runs a heap faster too. It
also understands a fair swag more than the awk version which of
course means for less cruft at the top of your daily log summaries
(and more in the middle).

There's a few new bits and pieces in here since my last post most
notably perl equivalents of Chris Lewis' mods to innlog.awk plus
a few other additions to cope with unoff inn versions.

As usual new versions will be (infrequently) made available in 

	ftp://loose.apana.org.au/pub/local/innlog

Many thanks to those people that mailed me comments, suggestions, 
patches etc.

Regards,
Greg.