Subject: What's the proper syntax for the mail_fetchbody() section specifier?

From: Kenneth Maupin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 17:53:29 -0800

Hi,

	I'm relatively new to c-client and I'm having trouble getting
mail_fetchbody() to behave as advertised on a POP3 mailbox.  Could
someone give me the mail_fetchbody() syntax for retrieving each of the
body parts from the following message?

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 18:03:49 -0800 (PST)

Be sure that you have the latest c-client sources.  There was a bug in POP3
body part fetching in an older version.

---

From: Kenneth Maupin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 19:02:34 -0800

> body part fetching in an older version.

Mark,

	Yup, that was the problem -- the buggy sources are dated 15 January (in
"README-FIRST").  The sources dated 24 February work correctly.  Thanks!

					- Ken -