Subject: Creating an IMAP client for Windows.

From: John Aschenbrenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 08:58:51 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to develop email client software using winsock on a
WinNT i386 platform (in my spare time) using Visual C++ 2.0 & MFC.
Are any of you developing Windows mail clients as a learning experience?
If so could I team up with you?  I am a local resident (live in Puyallup,
work in Bellevue) and have taken classes at the U of W.  I am currently
working on my C++ certificate and would like to gain some practical
experience.

-- 
John Aschenbrenner     		Work=(206) 644-2121 
email=[email-masked]		Home=(206) 845-5120

---

From: "Timothy D. A. Cox" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 13:56:11 -0400 (EDT)

John,

I have successfully ported the c-client stuff from cac.washington to 
the Win32 platform. This was easy. The mtest program worked fine also.

Were you thinking of IMAP2 or IMAP4? 

Tim

> working on my C++ certificate and would like to gain some practical

Timothy D. A. Cox
TDAC Software Inc.       12 Miner Circle
(905)940-1529/5502 fax   Markham Ontario Canada L3R 1Y1
e-mail: [email-masked]      URL: http://www.io.org/~tcox