Subject: Problem with the mail_copy_full function

From: "Guillaume Vaillant" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:58:21 +0200

Hello,

I try to move an email specified by the mailUID from the "INBOX" folder to
the "MYTEMP" destination folder.
To perform this moving i use the following comand :
mail_copy_full(Stream, mailUID, "MYTEMP", CP_UID | CP_MOVE)

The result of this function isn't a move but a copy. IN fact at the end i
have a copy af the mail (mailUID) in the "MYTEMP" folder but the message is
not deleted in the "INBOX" folder.

Can someone help me ?

Thank's
Guyom

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:50:19 -0700 (PDT)

Are you sure that the message isn't deleted?  Note that "deleted" means that
the \Deleted flag is set.  You have to call mail_expunge() to remove the
message.