Subject: A skeleton of a mailbox driver

From: "Rubinstein, Dmitry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:19:31 +0200

Hi!

Having written my first (but not the last) mailbox driver,
I decided to write up some material, that will help me
(and perhaps a few other people) to work with the server.

For starters I wrote a C file, that can be used as a skeleton
for writing the mailbox driver. It is incomplete yet, I'm still
working on it, but here is the link to it anyway:

http://www.wisdom.weizmann.ac.il/~dimrub/imap/skel.c
http://www.wisdom.weizmann.ac.il/~dimrub/imap/skel.h

Also I noticed many discrepancies between the internal.txt and 
mail.h as well as many things, that are not mentioned in the 
documentation. What is the status of work on the documentation 
to UW imapd?

--
Dmitry Rubinstein  <*>

Home: (972)-8-8647229
Cell: (972)-53-428979
[email-masked]
http://www.wisdom.weizmann.ac.il/~dimrub
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------