Subject: how to disable #ftp access through imap?

From: "Martynas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:47:31 +0200

I would like to disable to access #ftp files for my imap users. How to do
that? I tried to set in /etc/c-client.cf line like:
set ftp-export-directory "/dev/null"
but it doesn't work.

How to disable??
Thank You

Martynas Bieliauskas

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ricardo Stella <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:14:19 -0400

Your best bet is to disable the driver...

You can do it by hacking the Makefile in ./src/osdep/unix and removing
the driver...

Look for 'DEFAULTDRIVERS=...' and remove the ones you would not use (ie
ftp, nntp)

But try at your own risk, since it's not supported !

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 Ricardo Stella                                  O.I.T.
 (609)896-5000 x7436           _suAve_           Rider University
  *** Remove 'no-spam' from e-mail address before replying.  ***

---

From: "Martynas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:38:48 +0200

There is no driver named as "ftp" in DEFAULTDRIVERS. There is only nntp, but
not ftp :(((

Martynas Bieliauskas