Subject: [Imap-uw] pine, mailsubdir and tab-completion

From: Frode Nordahl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:13:47 +0200

Hello,

I have recently moved some users to a server where we use the  
mailsubdir feature of c-client.

When this is in use, tab-completion of folder names does not work  
when saving messages. Hitting tab once makes nothing happen. Hitting  
tab twice makes the list of matching folders appear, but part of the  
foldername is missing (the part entered before hitting tab twice).

We are using pine 4.63 on FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE

  I have tried the not approved path of using /etc/c-client.cf, as  
well ass modifying env_unix.c as described in docs/CONFIG, example 2.

In c-client.cf we have this line:
set mail-subdirectory mail

In env_unix.c we have this line:
static char *mailsubdir = "mail"; /* mail subdirectory name */

(Not both at the same time of course)

Both yields the same result.

Without the mailsubdir setting, everything works as advertised.

Frode Nordahl
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Imap-uw mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/imap-uw