Subject: Unable to access "Content-Disposition" in a MIME message

From: Raul Dias <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 12:37:53 -0300 (EST)

Hi,

I am trying to access the Content-Disposition MIME field using the BODY
structure.

But I can't get the info.  Is it possible?

In the way I see, this is the only way (besides parsing the entire
body) to get the filename in a attachment message.

How do you do this? (Get the filename form Content-Disposition)

I am using the latest Mail::Cclient Perl Bindings, but a haven't found
it in the docs/internal.txt either.

- Raul Dias

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 09:35:14 -0700 (PDT)

> I am trying to access the Content-Disposition MIME field using the BODY

It's in body->disposition.

You have to read mail.h.  You can't just rely upon what's in docs/internal.txt