Subject: mailbox format

From: Akmal Khodjanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 00:33:40 +0500

Hello list,

I was wondering if there is any c-client driver to treat mail messages
as separate files. I would like to fetch mail messages from a mail
server and save them in separate files each.

Thanks.

-akmal.

-- 
Best regards,
 Akmal                          mailto:[email-masked]
-----------------------------------
"Classical physics has been superseded by quantum theory: quantum
theory is verified by experiments. Experiments must be
described in terms of classical physics."
— C. F. von Weizsa"cker (1912- ), German physicist and philosopher.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 16:20:38 -0800 (PST)

> server and save them in separate files each.

The closest would be either mx or mh format.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.