Subject: c-client patch for AOL Communicator

From: "Christian Kaiser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:16:54 -0800

c-client developers,

AOL is developing a product called AOL Communicator which uses c-client.  Our version of c-client is rather old; we started with 2001-BETA-SNAP-0107221451 and have not updated since.

The changes we have made to c-client for our product are available at:

ftp://ftp.newaol.com/ac/giveback/n09/c-client/

The above ftp directory contains the following files:

README.c-client: this message
c-client.diffs: "diff -uN" of the changes we've made to the c-client sources
c-client.txt: Annotations explaining our changes

We hope you find these changes useful.  Thanks for developing c-client!

-AOL Communicator Team

--
------------------------------------------------------------------
For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see:
http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:12:38 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for the patches.  I'll look them over and see if there are any
that I want to adopt.  Some of the change (e.g. the new Unicode codepoint
for the Euro character) were already made independently.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.