Subject: imap-4.5 toolkit released

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 19:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Concurrent with the release of Pine 4.10, the imap-4.5 toolkit is now also
released:
	ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap-4.5.tar.Z
with alias
	ftp://ftp.cac.washington.eud/mail/imap.tar.Z

This release version of the imap-4.5 toolkit is identical to the beta version
which has been on the FTP server for the past week or so.  The imap utilities,
	ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap-utils.tar.Z
have also been updated.

It is recommended that all sites running earlier versions of the IMAP toolkit
upgrade to imap-4.5 as soon as possible.

The imap-4.6.BETA toolkit will appear as soon as there's any development
changes different from imap-4.5.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/imap-list.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------