Subject: c-client

From: Stanislav Grozev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 19:46:21 +0200 (WET)

where I can find info and documentation about how to use c-client
in my mail client program?

10x in advance...

	tacho

_- Stanislav Grozev <[email-masked]> -- http://www.bitsmart.com/tacho/ -_
Member of BGUUG and ISOC. My opinions are entirely mine.
Micro$oft asks you "Where do you want to go?". *BSD gets you there today...

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 10:15:23 -0800 (PST)

The file Internal.DOC contains some information; unfortunately, it describes
an earlier version of c-client and it out of date/inaccurate in several areas.
Nonetheless, it is useful to read it to acquire the fundamentals.

It is also good to look at existing c-client programs; mtest, imapd, and the
imap-utils.  And, of course, read the c-client source code.

If you ask me a question, try to make the question as specific as possible,
e.g. "what is the purpose of the third argument of mail_blurdybloop()?" as
opposed to "how do I write a program to blurdybloop?".