Subject: patch to set ssh-command and ssh-path

From: Arvin Schnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:30:08 +0200

Hi,

a co-worker pointed to me that it's not possible to set the path
of the ssh binary like it's possible with the rsh binary in
c-client 2004a.  Also the path is not set in osdep/unix/Makefile.

Attached is a patch to set ssh-command, ssh-path, and ssh-timeout
config variables.

Does this patch look ok or am I missing something?  If it's ok
please apply it to the development head and also extend the
Makefile.

ciao Arvin

-- 
Dipl.-Phys. Arvin Schnell
SUSE Linux AG
Research & Development
email: [email-masked]
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Arvin Schnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:34:32 +0200

> Attached is a patch to set ssh-command, ssh-path, and ssh-timeout

And here is the patch.

Stupid me.

ciao Arvin
--- src/osdep/unix/env_unix.c
+++ src/osdep/unix/env_unix.c
@@ -1484,6 +1484,10 @@
 	  mail_parameters (NIL,SET_RSHCOMMAND,(void *) k);
 	else if (!compare_cstring (s,"set rsh-path"))
 	  mail_parameters (NIL,SET_RSHPATH,(void *) k);
+	else if (!compare_cstring (s,"set ssh-command"))
+	  mail_parameters (NIL,SET_SSHCOMMAND,(void *) k);
+	else if (!compare_cstring (s,"set ssh-path"))
+	  mail_parameters (NIL,SET_SSHPATH,(void *) k);
 	else if (!compare_cstring (s,"set tcp-open-timeout"))
 	  mail_parameters (NIL,SET_OPENTIMEOUT,(void *) atol (k));
 	else if (!compare_cstring (s,"set tcp-read-timeout"))
@@ -1492,6 +1496,8 @@
 	  mail_parameters (NIL,SET_WRITETIMEOUT,(void *) atol (k));
 	else if (!compare_cstring (s,"set rsh-timeout"))
 	  mail_parameters (NIL,SET_RSHTIMEOUT,(void *) atol (k));
+	else if (!compare_cstring (s,"set ssh-timeout"))
+	  mail_parameters (NIL,SET_SSHTIMEOUT,(void *) atol (k));
 	else if (!compare_cstring (s,"set maximum-login-trials"))
 	  mail_parameters (NIL,SET_MAXLOGINTRIALS,(void *) atol (k));
 	else if (!compare_cstring (s,"set lookahead"))

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

I have adopted your proposed patch as-is.  Thank you.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.