Subject: UW_IMAP and quotas

From: Federico Giannici <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:10:44 +0200

As I had no reply to my previous email, now I'll try to make a simpler
question.

Is uw_imap supposed to correctly handle mailboxes (mbox format) with
quotas (standard unix filesystem quota)?

Thanks.
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:23:29 -0700 (PDT)

> quotas (standard unix filesystem quota)?

It all depends upon what you mean by "correctly handle."

If the software attempts to change the mailbox, and that change causes a
disk quota exception, the change is undone and the mailbox is restored to
its previous state.