Subject: Q: SSL session caching?

From: "Peter 'Luna' Runestig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:07:11 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)

Hi all,

Are there any plans to implement some kind of SSL/TLS session caching? It would
be a great performance boost for MUA's that makes multiple imap connections.

Cheers,
Peter
----------------------------------------------------------------
Peter 'Luna' Runestig (fd. Altberg), Sweden <[email-masked]>
PGP Key ID: 0xD07BBE13
Fingerprint: 7B5C 1F48 2997 C061 DE4B  42EA CB99 A35C D07B BE13
AOL Instant Messenger Screenname: PRunestig

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Peter 'Luna' Runestig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 21:32:53 +0200

> be a great performance boost for MUA's that makes multiple imap
connections.

Never mind, local tests on PIII/750 shows that I overestimated the gains:
connection speedup was below one second. Sorry about the noice...

Cheers,
- Peter