Subject: University of Washington IMAP toolkit version 2004c is now available

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:42:28 -0800 (PST)

This note is to announce the availability of the University of Washington
IMAP toolkit version 200c.  This is a maintenance release with minimal
user-visable changes, but some important bug fixes.

Information about changes can be found in the release notes in file
 	imap-2004c/docs/RELNOTES
in the distribution.

Source code for the latest IMAP toolkit release is available at:

            ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/imap/imap.tar.Z
                  (MD5: d38ac05f2e886f8ccedcd2b5892b1df0)

As with all IMAP toolkit releases, it is important that you carefully
test and determine for yourself that it performs suitably in your
environment before placing this new version into production use.

The Pine Development Team

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------