Subject: Crash in mail_setflag_full

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:09:00 +0100

Hi,

When I call the function this way

mail_setflag_full(stream, "valid_uid", "\\Deleted", ST_UID)

the program crash. Am i doing something wrong?

The version is imap2004a AFAIK (I use a precompiled lib)

Thanks
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 01:12:41 +0900 (���� (�W����))

> the program crash. Am i doing something wrong?

Unfortunately, your report is too vague to diagnose without additional 
information.

What type of crash do you get?

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:30:47 +0100

> Si vis pacem, para bellum.

I finally fixed it. The variable containing stream was overwritten by an
overflow bug

Thanks

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:36:10 +0900 (���� (�W����))

> I finally fixed it. The variable containing stream was overwritten by an

Was this in your code or in c-client?

-- Mark --

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:10:38 +0100

> Was this in your code or in c-client?

In my code, either way I would have signaled it :-)

Julien