Subject: Cannot delete large email with quotas

From: Federico Giannici <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 16:13:17 +0200

I'm using IMAP 4.6 of September 1 into a PC with OpenBSD 2.5 i386.

I wasn't able to delete a very large e-mail (9.2MB) into a folder where
there were other 55 little messages for a total of 9.5MB.

Note that into the /var/mail partition quotas are active, and the
corresponding user have a 10MB quota.

Please note that quotas are active only into the /var/mail partition, so
if the IMAP server have to create a temporary file, it should have no
problem using /tmp.

The problem occurred both with Netscape 4 and with IMP (a webmail
reader). I had to use "mail" to delete that single email.

Any solution?

Thanks.
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------