Subject: Mismatched Data ABI. Expected EF_IA_64_ABI64 but found None in file

From: oguz yilmaz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:54:29 +0200

hi all,

                                  my system is a hprx4610 IA64, 2 cpu
system.
                                  I am using make and gcc from
devresource.hp.com compiled for IA64.

                                  I have compiled University of
Washington IMAP. bye saying
                                  make ghp (actually this is for hp-ux
10x however in Makefile there is no difference for a bulk of
                                  hosts)

                                  then i compiled php with

                                  ./configure --prefix=/opt/1apache/php
--sysconfdir=/opt/1apache/conf --enable-force-cgi-redirect
                                  --enable-track-vars --without-pear
--with-imap=/opt/2uwimap --with-mysql
                                  --with-apache=../apache_1.3.19

                                  my c-client.a is on /opt/2uwimap/lib/

                                  while compiling this php module in to
apache executable statically, I get Mismatched Data ABI
                                  error for libc-client.a.

                                  I think th eproblem is about
compilation of uwimap. what paramaters should I use for make or gcc
                                  to include EF_IA_64_ABI64 Data ABI in
libc-client.a?

                                  or do you think this problem is about
other things?

                                  thanks.
                                  gcc -mlp64 -DHPUX11
-I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6 -I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6/main
                                  -I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6/main
-I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6/Zend
                                  -I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6/Zend
-I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6/TSRM
                                  -I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6/TSRM
-I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6 -DUSE_EXPAT
                                  -I./lib/expat-lite -mlp64 `./apaci`
-Wl,-E -Wl,-B,deferred -Wl,+s -o httpd buildmark.o modules.o
                                  modules/php4/libphp4.a
modules/standard/libstandard.a main/libmain.a ./os/unix/libos.a
ap/libap.a
                                  lib/expat-lite/libexpat.a
-L/opt/2uwimap/lib -L/opt/2uwimap/lib -Lmodules/php4 -L../modules/php4
                                  -L../../modules/php4 -lmodphp4
-lc-client -ldl -lm -ldl -lnsl -lm -lpthread
                                  ld: Mismatched Data ABI. Expected
EF_IA_64_ABI64 but found None in file
                                  /opt/2uwimap/lib/libc-client.a[mail.o]

                                  Fatal error.
                                  collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
                                  make[2]: *** [target_static] Error 1
                                  make[2]: Leaving directory
`/postavol/home/oguzy/work/apache_1.3.19/src'
                                  make[1]: *** [build-std] Error 2
                                  make[1]: Leaving directory
`/postavol/home/oguzy/work/apache_1.3.19'
                                  make: *** [build] Error 2

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------