Subject: imap install

From: "matthew hunter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 02:58:33 +1300

im the sort who

wants to install imap on my win2000, apache, mysql, php4 setup
but
after following all the instructions in the imap files i downloaded
found that
nothing happens when i cd (in dos) to where my makefile.w2k lives (in 
apache/htdocs)

am i right to think that following the instructions in the build file (for 
my win2000 system)

means using dos to cd (change directory) to the imap makefile.w2k

which in my case is

c:apache/htdocs/imap/src/osdep/nt:/>

and then typing

nmake -f makefile.w2k

?
if you dont know
& your majordomo machine doesnt accept the lists command anymore
effectually blocking all new entrants

could you/or someone perhaps point me toward someone who deos know & might 
help me?

gratefully
matthew hunter

_________________________________________________________________
Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access. 
http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:08:59 -0700 (PDT)

You are incorrect.  The correct directory is C:apache\htdocs\imap

imap\src\osdep\nt is a directory containing the NT-specific files, but it does
not contain all the files that are needed.  You need to invoke the top-level
makefile.w2k to build the composite directories.