Subject: Sample code for forwarding incoming mail to an SMTP mailbox

From: Emmanuel Sellier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 17:43:33 +0100

Hello,

Does anyone has a sample code (not pine, please) for forwarding imap
incoming mail (with attachments) to an SMTP mailbox.

I have problems understanding how to get data for attachments.

Thanks A LOT !

Emmanuel

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Nerijus Baliunas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 04:48:24 +0200

Hello,

What OS type should I use for cygwin?

Regards,
Nerijus