Subject: Re: C-Client API Documentation?

From: "Aleksandr M. Shvedov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 17:17:52 -0400

I have the same problem with "Importance" and/or "X-Priority". My idea
was to make changes in rfc822.c and mail.c (in envelope structure, of
course) manually. Any other solutions?

As for docs, it was discussed some time ago here: old, bad, wrong
internal.doc is the only piece available. I suspect that actually
everybody does what I do - reads the code...

---

From: William Suetholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 17:15:48 +0100

> course) manually. Any other solutions?

The two ways I was thinking about doing it were:
  1) Somehow force the first MIME bodypart to really be header info.
     and put in what we want.
  2) Add into the envelope structure a text field that we can use
     to add in additional header lines.  Also could contain any
     header lines that were not filled into the other envelope fields
     for inbound messages.

I also need a function to call to retrieve the parameter portion of
the header line, given the id string.  ie header_value ("Subject:")
for this message would return "Re: C-Client API Documentation?".

> everybody does what I do - reads the code...
So much fun!

Bill Suetholz