Subject: SMTP library within CORBA

From: "Dileep Katta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:04:02 -0400

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody else has seen this behavior and knows the reason why.
I linked in the c-client with my application, which is a CORBA module.
Now when I call smtptest() - which sends out a SMTP - message
initially from main(), it works.
BUT, when I make the same call from within one of the CORBA invoked funtions,
it simply fails to open a connection.
I also tried another thing - I spawn off another thread from within main(),
which has just one call - smtptest() - and that fails too.
Any ideas why?

Thanks,
Dileep

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------