Subject: pine + IMAP + filter rules + incoming folders

From: Friedrich Lobenstock <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 09:53:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I use pine to filter incomig mails to sort them into the corresponding
folders where they belong. I have incoming folders active to make
shortcuts to those folder that all happen to be in the subdir "Mailing
Listen". Now when I press tab in the inbox folder pine would not find
that there are some new messages in those folders. Can't pine set the
resent flags or whatever?

Messages like 'Moving 1 filtered message to "Mailing Listen/LVM"' are
gone far to fast :(

I'm using pine 4.30

-- 
MfG / Regards
Friedrich Lobenstock

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Friedrich Lobenstock <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 17:52:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 4 May 2001, Friedrich Lobenstock wrote:

> Can't pine set the resent flags or whatever?

Of course, I meant "recent" ;)

-- 
MfG / Regards
Friedrich Lobenstock