Subject: TYPEMESSAGE body.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:53:24 -0400

Is there a way to retrieve the 'body' of an encapsulated message which
will not include the 'header' info?

In testing, I receive a TYPEMULTIPART message.  It includes a
TYPETEXT part and a TYPEMESSAGE part.  Since I am using
mail_fetchbody_full() with a 'section' of "2", I get the information
in the TYPEMESSAGE part.  But it includes all the MIME header stuff.

Thanx,

Gus Coll
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:24:16 -0700 (PDT)

TYPEMESSAGE body parts nest in a similar fashion to TYPEMULTIPART parts.  So,
if part 2.3 is TYPEMESSAGE, then 2.3.1 is the first (or only) body part of
that message.