Subject: IMAP connection timeout (fwd)

From: Majid Tajamolian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:52:05 +0430 (IDT)

I forward this mail to you, in expectance that you can help me.

-- THX,
   M. Tajamolian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 16:25:24 +0430 (IDT)
From: Majid Tajamolian <[email-masked]>
To: Pine Discussion Forum <[email-masked]>
Subject: IMAP connection timeout

Dear LIST:
I have a problem while trying to define a new folder in Incoming-Folders
collection using IMAP. I receive the following error message from PINE 
ver 4.10 after about 25 seconds:

[[CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (server response)]

The server is located out of our LAN and it seems a timeout occurs due to
our slowish connection line to the internet.
Any suggestions to overcome this problem?

-- THX in advance,
   M. Tajamolian

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------