Subject: Shared mbox on Linux

From: "Martin Pavlas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 13:35:12 +0200

Dear all,

I've installed UW-IMAP on Debian and now I'd like to create a shared
mailbox. I created a system account called "testimap" with it's home
directory. As SMTP server is used Postfix.

What do I have to do now to create a shared mailbox (INBOX) for this
account which can be read from several users (using MS Outlook)? 

Any help will be appreciated.

With regards,

Martin

--
Martin Pavlas
CRM Worldwide s.r.o.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------