Subject: can't find c-client.a

From: "Guillaume Chartrand" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:45:47 -0500

I try to build imap2004 on my mail server but when I type « make slx » I have some error at the end and in the directory c-client some file are missing. I have c-client.h but I don't have c-client.a

My distribution of Linux is Slackware 10.0.

Did I make something wrong?

------------------------

Guillaume Chartrand

Technicien en informatique

Cégep régional de Lanaudière

Centre Administratifs, Repentigny

---

From: Sahil Tandon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:21:45 -0800

* Guillaume Chartrand <[email-masked]> [2004-11-25 13:45:47 -0500]:

> I try to build imap2004 on my mail server but when I type ? make slx ? I have
> some error at the end and in the directory c-client some file are missing. I
> have c-client.h but I don't have c-client.a

Show us the relevant portion(s) of the error(s).  Did you download the tarball
directly from the UW IMAP web site?  Any other background information would also
be helpful in troubleshooting the problem.

--
Sahil Tandon