Subject: simple Unix cmd line mailbox append util?

From: Alan Thew <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 17:53:56 +0100 (BST)

Has anyone written one of these with c-client before I try and hack one
together? This would use /etc/rimap type authentication and thus require
a malbox as single arg.

Thanks

--
Alan Thew                                       [email-masked]
Computing Services,University of Liverpool      Fax: +44 151 794-4442

------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Aleksandr M. Shvedov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 13:07:17 -0400

I think what you need is in imap-utils_tar.Z at
ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail
Actually, it's imapcopy with very small and obvious changes.
I tested these utils, they really work. Minor changes I did are just
casting in siglocal.c and smth else.

Alex Shvedov