Subject: mtest

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:34:25 -0500

I've used the mtest open my 'local' mailbox (INBOX).  I've also opened my
imap-mailbox using {host}mailbox syntax.
How do we open a POP3 mailbox?

Thanx

Gus

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:41:28 -0800 (PST)

> How do we open a POP3 mailbox?

The answer is to be found in the IMAP toolkit documentation, specifically file
imap-4.[]/docs/naming.txt  The string "pop3" occurs in only one line of this
file.  You'll also find other useful information about mailbox name syntax,
such as how to open NNTP mailboxes.

---

From: Mike Trank <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:28:22 -0600 (CST)

> such as how to open NNTP mailboxes.

naming.txt was my personal favorite.