Subject: How to get attach header?

From: Jose Agustin Lopez Bueno <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 12:13:59 +0200 (METDST)

Hello, all.

I am working in a WebMail software based in the c-client software.
I have one question I have not found in the docs.

I need to get all the header of one MIME attach to download
to the navigator (for the HTML attachs) but I have not found the way.
I have seen that I can get some parts of the attach header (Content-type, ...), 
but not the full header. It is possible with that library to do this?

Every pointer will be welcomed.

Best regards and thanks for your time,
Agustin

 ============================================================
 |                Jose Agustin Lopez Bueno                  |
 | E-Mail: [email-masked]  | http://www.uv.es/~lopezj/ |  
 |      Tel: +34-6-3864310      |  Fax: +34-6-3864200       |
 | Servicio de Informatica, Universidad de Valencia, Spain  |
 ============================================================

 "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships 
  on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter 
  in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All of those moments will be 
  lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."

  Philip K.Dick, "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?"

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mike Trank <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 09:24:21 -0600 (CST)

I have done this, but by creating the "Content-type" tags myself, and
outputting them to the browser client just before the stream of bytes
that is the file itself.

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 10:43:27 -0700 (PDT)

> but not the full header. It is possible with that library to do this?

What about mail_fetch_mime()?