Subject: Namespace modification

From: Philipp Grau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:19:50 +0200

Hello,

in our installation we want to disable #news and #ftp as options in the
namespace. But unfortunately I am not shure where to disable or change the
namespace. Is it 

   imap/src/osdep/unix/Makefile
   
or

   imap/src/imapd/imapd.c

or 

   imap/src/osdep/unix/env_unix.c

Any tips are welcome.

Regards

Philipp
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 06:19:14 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Philipp Grau wrote:
> namespace.

Why?

> But unfortunately I am not shure where to disable or change the
> namespace.

imap-????/src/osdep/unix/env_unix.c

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.