Subject: How can compile imap-2002b to support maildir

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:58:43 +0800

hello everyone
i use sendmail as MTA,and procmail as MUA. i choose maildir format for all useres
on the host. like /home/mudeen/mail/ . and after i compile the procmail program
, there will be three subdiretories under /home/mudeen/mail, they are
"new","cur",
"tmp", now, i want to know, how can i compile imap-2002* to support this maildir 
format? i can't find this in FAQ. and it seems the imap-2002* doesn't support 
maildir, is it true?
thanks for giving me the answer.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mike Gorski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:08:17 -0500

From the FAQ (http://www.washington.edu/imap/IMAP-FAQs/index.html#1.31);

"1.31 Is there support for qmail and the maildir format?

There is no support for qmail or the maildir format in our 
distribution, nor are there any plans to add such support. Maildir 
support may be available from third parties."

If you dig around (google.com), you can find 3rd party patches to do 
what you want.

-Mike