Subject: FW: Installation

From: "Girish Agarwal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:47:38 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Girish Agarwal [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 8:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: FW: Installation

Hi,
    I want to install IMAP server on my solaris machine. Where will I
specify the sysinbox directory name and what is the syntax( if I have to
modify that in env_unic.c file ). Also we are creating the user folders
under /home/$username/Mail directory. Please advise as to where should I
make the changes so as to have this setup. Please reply,

girish

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/imap-list.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------