Subject: Anyone with MH patches?

From: Erik Berls <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:58:16 -0800

I've looked through the mail archives and I've seen support issues
for MH folders come up numerous times.

I was wondering if anyone had patches that implemented the ability
to maintain the read/un-read status of messages.  Ideally, I would
prefer if this was done via updating the .mh_sequences file, however
I'm willing to take any support along this line.

(Alternately, if people out there view this as working, please tell
me what I need to do to kick Mail.app 1.3 [OS X, Panther] into
functioning proper.)

Thanks,
-=erik.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:20:40 +0100 (CET)

> me what I need to do to kick Mail.app 1.3 [OS X, Panther] into

I don't know if Michael "hacker" Krelin is reading this list, but he's
also an avid MH user.

Maybe you want to shortcut yourself with him - I'm Cc: ing him this
message.
*t

--
-----------------------------------------------------------
  Tomas Pospisek
  http://sourcepole.com -  Linux & Open Source Solutions
-----------------------------------------------------------