Subject: Content-Disposition not working.

From: Raul Dias <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 23:26:16 -0200

Hi,

I noted that there is more people using Perl's module Mail::Cclient.

I haven't being able to get the "body->disposition" from a attachment.  I am doing something like this:

foreach $part (@{$boby->nested}){
	if (lc($part->type) eq 'application'){
		print $type->disposition;
	}
}

however it does not recognize $nested->disposition.

Is this the wrong way to do, or it isn't implemented yet?

Right now, the only way I have to get the attachment is to parse the entire body.

Thanks for any info,

Raul Dias

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------