Subject: RE: Calling c-client from C++ code + header

From: "Graham Davison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 03:13:37 -0500

Hi Karsten,

Actually, there does seem to be a problem with the headers. Here's what I
got:

<start>

Received: from sendmail1.computer.org
 (sendmail1.computer.org [206.99.235.24]) by
 electra.cc.umanitoba.ca (8.9.0/8.9.0) with ESMTP id JAA03836
 for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:05:07 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from lists5.u.washington.edu (lists5.u.washington.edu
[140.142.56.6])
          by sendmail1.computer.org (2.0 Build 2119 (Berkeley 8.8.4)/8.8.4)
with ESMTP
   id KAA01082; Wed, 18 Aug 1999 10:04:22 -0400
Received: from host ([email-masked] [140.142.56.13])
 by lists5.u.washington.edu (8.9.3+UW99.02/8.9.3+UW99.01) with SMTP id
GAA11015;
 Wed, 18 Aug 1999 06:57:08 -0700
Received: from mxu2.u.washington.edu (mxu2.u.washington.edu [140.142.32.9])
 by lists.u.washington.edu (8.9.3+UW99.02/8.9.3+UW99.01) with ESMTP id
GAA48680
 for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 18 Aug 1999 06:57:03 -0700
Received: from phy.hw.ac.uk (innpin.phy.hw.ac.uk [137.195.28.2])
 by mxu2.u.washington.edu (8.9.3+UW99.02/8.9.3+UW99.06) with ESMTP id
GAA12081
 for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 18 Aug 1999 06:56:49 -0700
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:56:13 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?body=unsubscribe%20c-client>
List-Subscribe:
<mailto:[email-masked]?body=subscribe%20c-client%20YourName>
List-Owner: <mailto:[email-masked]> (Human contact for
the list)
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
X-UIDL: 935536194.041
From: Karsten Ballueder <[email-masked]>
To: c-client <[email-masked]>
Subject: bug in c-client lib
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Disposition: INLINE
X-Face:
&dD[PF]+xd[=UM/+Kck=s[Toj/_GKiL&}*"uCT]>saEa5@Ux-P?vpT~<zo>1[<'A`Kh~C0V
 /Q>kj)>t]rT9g`ez2rkK3y[\,>2*A^9BRDuD!y3e~Kw%_-a)T&OfLn<,W?qQ!$Hue;?ZF>hQI9~
R=C
 d|PGg<VG".tBm&da|R`{c~xu)W/=:\3vdQ)WH&Kt=:
X-Listprocessor-Version: 8.1 -- ListProcessor(tm) by CREN
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-MIME-Autoconverted: from QUOTED-PRINTABLE to 8bit by
electra.cc.umanitoba.ca id JAA03836
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; CHARSET=US-ASCII
 /Q>kj)>t]rT9g`ez2rkK3y[\,>2*A^9BRDuD!y3e~Kw%_-a)T&OfLn<,W?qQ!$Hue;?ZF>hQI9~
R=C
 d|PGg<VG".tBm&da|R`{c~xu)W/=:\3vdQ)WH&Kt=:
Status: RO

<end>

I notice that in my case, the encoding was converted by the receiving server
(X-MIME-Autoconverted...). I don't think that should affect the Content-Type
field.

Hope this helps.
Graham

--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Graham Davison          | "Well informed people know it is impossible to
[email-masked]| transmit the voice over wires and that were it
MSc Comp Eng student    | possible to do so, the thing would be of no
University of Manitoba  | practical value."             -Boston Globe, 1865
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------