Subject: mailutil move leaves last message

From: Nicolas Kowalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:50:37 +0200 (MEST)

Hello.

When I use the following command like to move messages from an IMAP
folder to a local unix folder, it seems that the last message in the
folder is never deleted:

mailutil move -verbose '{my-imap-server}spam' $HOME/.tmpspam

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks.

-- 
Nicolas
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 01:41:10 -0700 (PDT)

> folder to a local unix folder, it seems that the last message in the

Don't use -verbose

This bug will be fixed in the next version

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

---

From: Nicolas Kowalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:52:15 +0200 (MEST)

> > folder to a local unix folder, it seems that the last message in the

Ok, Thanks for the tip.

-- 
Nicolas