Subject: IMAP toolkit crash

From: "Michel Christaller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:39:59 +0200

Hello,

I'm using UW-IMAP 2001a and the associated c-client library on Solaris 6
compiled with gcc.
>From time to time I'm getting imapd crashs with the following error: 

Fatal error user=.. mbx=..: Unknown event for execution process:* 502
EXISTS 
(the number before EXISTS may vary).

I'm also getting the error: 

* 13 FETCH (FLAGS (\Recent \Seen))

Can someone help me ? I did search for relative cases but didn't find
one.

Thank you very much..

---
Michel Christaller 

EUROPEAN LABORATORY FOR NUCLEAR RESEARCH
IT Division - Mail Service
Email: [email-masked]
CERN,CH-1211 GENEVA 23

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:29:57 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

> Fatal error user=.. mbx=..: Unknown event for execution process:* 502

This is a known bug which should be fixed in imap-2002.  Please get
imap-2002 RC2 from the ftp.cac.washington.edu IMAP server and verify that
the problem is gone.