Subject: My First Question

From: "Nazer Mohideen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 22:39:01 +0530

Hy Guys/Gals,

   This is my first mail. I thought u will be discussing about programming, 
but i can see u are sharing about sockets. i just downloaded borland 
compiler. i have no documentaion. After seeing ur discussion, i am very 
interested to write socket pgms in C. i have done it in Microsoft VB. in vb 
it very very very simple. But not in C.

  Can any one you, help me how to write a socket pgm. that is, u need to say 
how to initilize a socket, how to make a socket listen to a port, how to 
connect, how to accept, how to recieve/send data

With regards
Nazer

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------