Subject: IMAP - NewBie

From: Thomas Stroese <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 18:30:13 +0200

Hello All!

I'm new on the list. 

I've just visited http://www.washington.edu/imap/
in order to install an IMAP server. I downloaded imapd-bin.hpux10 for
our Unix-Mail Server.

Can anyone explain me what to do with that binary, how to install it and
how to achieve some more documentation about the imap-server

Thank You very much!

Bye,

Thomas Stroese.
-- 
Thomas Stroese   RBG Cip-Physik
Email:           [email-masked]
PGP-Fingerprint: 46 F2 B8 04 26 AD 9A 05  13 FF C1 82 1F A6 E1 B7
WWW:             http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stroese

------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------