Subject: streaming data to the rfc parser

From: [email-masked] (Jean-Francois Ducarroz)
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:23:04 -0800

Hi,

I am considering using c-client for my next project and I have two main 
questions:

1) I would like to be able to display the message body of an email or a 
news message before all the data have been downloaded (POP3 and NNTP). 
In particular when the message contains large attachment (presuming the 
message body is at the beginning) I wounder if there is a way to stream 
the data to the rfc822 parser? if not, how hard would it be do implement 
that?

2) Also, it does not look like c-client can decode uuencoded images in a 
news message. Do I am correct?

Thanks for your help

Jean-Francois Ducarroz

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------