Subject: Re: [Imap-uw] php_imap , c-client , GSSAPI bug

From: Erik <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:15:29 -0400

Hi-
	Attached is an e-mail I received from Julio regarding his fix for the
issue.  Hope this might help someone else.

thanks,
Erik

Subject: Re: php_imap
From: Julio Sánchez Fernández <[email-masked]>
To: Erik <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 09:28:10 +0200

Erik escribió:

>Hi-
>	I read your bug report regarding php_imap and the GSSAPI problem, I
>think that I am having the same problem.
>	I was wondering if you had figured out a fix for it?  Other than
>hacking the c-client source that is :)
>
You're not going to like this... :-)

Well, we do not use the scenario anymore, but we did was open 
/usr/lib/php4/imap.so with Emacs, find the first occurrence of string 
"GSSAPI" and change it into "GSSBPI", save it and never look back.  
Gross, but effective...

Regards,

Julio

_______________________________________________
Imap-uw mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/imap-uw