Subject: blackbox trouble in imap-2001.BETA.SNAP-0102201858

From: Andrej Borsenkow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:58:32 +0300 (MSK)

Now server calls dorc("/etc/c-client.cf") two times (in env_init() and
server_init()); the second ones fails because of

  else if (!strcmp (s,"set black-box-directory")) {
          if (blackBoxDir)      /* users aren't allowed to do this */
            mm_log ("Can't set black-box-directory in user init",ERROR);

for now I changed this into

else if (blackBoxDir) {
  if (strcmp(file,"/etc/c-client.cf")) {
    mm_log(...)
} else
  blackBoxDir = cpystr (k)

but I do not know if it is correct in the long run

-andrej

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------