Subject: ANNOUNING: University of Washington IMAP toolkit version 2004b

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:45:03 -0800 (PST)

This message is to announce the release of version 2004b of the University 
of Washington IMAP toolkit, imap-2004b.  This release is available on:
 	ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap-2004b.tar.Z

The convenience link:
 	ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap.tar.Z
now points to this version.

This is a maintenance release, consisting primarily of bugfixes and 
reliability improvements; however there are now new ports for Solaris with 
Blastwave Community Open Source Software (gcs) and Mandrake Linux (lmd).

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------