Subject: Any sendmail feature file for tmail

From: "Henri Dupre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 01:36:24 -0800

I'm using tmail for dispatching local mail. I know there are instructions on its man page on how to setup sendmail but it would be really easier to have a sendmail feature file. This way it would not be necessary to edit manually the sendmail.cf file.

Is there such file available somewhere ??

------------------------------------------------------------
--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==--
Before you buy.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Erik R. Leo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 08:38:04 -0500 (EST)

See $sendmail/cf/README, noting the sections about LOCAL_MAILER_*:

[...]
LOCAL_MAILER_PATH       [/bin/mail] The program used to deliver local mail.
LOCAL_MAILER_FLAGS      [Prmn9] The flags used by the local mailer.  The
                        flags lsDFMAw5:/|@q are always included.
LOCAL_MAILER_ARGS       [mail -d $u] The arguments passed to deliver local
                        mail.
[...]

-Erik
-- 
Erik R. Leo, Net Worker       SoVerNet
Tel:    +1(802)463-2111       Vermont's Sovereign Internet Connection
Fax:    +1(802)463-2110       Post Office Box 495, 5 Rockingham Street
Email:  [email-masked]       Bellows Falls, Vermont 05101