Subject: Auth things

From: jonasbn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:13:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I was working towards building a IMAP server which would let everybody in without authentication, and I wanted to make use of this PREAUTH thing. I cannot find any documentation which can help me to utilize this...

Could anybody please advice?

At the same time I'm trying to implement my own authentication module. Does anybody have any experince in this or knowledge that could help me out?

So for I'm able to compile the whole thing and the CAPABILITY command shows me
my module is there, but I cannot seem to get it to work?

As far as I understand I should utilize it using the AUTHENTICATE=mymodule
command, but this gives an error :-(

Any suggestions?

Jonas

Eml: [email-masked] || ICQ: 62401545
WWW: http://hjem.wanadoo.dk/~wan17111/ 
WAP: http://jonasbn.hjem.wanadoo.dk/index.wml

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------