Subject: win32 program use c-client cannot compile

From: "Golibasku" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:53:17 +0800

Dear all,
    One of my win32 program use the c-client. When i compile, i get a lot of 
errors.

e:\project\abc\ab\library\imap-2004c1\c-client\mail.h(471) : warning C4005: 
'ERROR' : macro redefinition
        c:\program files\microsoft sdk\include\wingdi.h(98) : see previous 
definition of 'ERROR'
e:\project\abc\ab\library\imap-2004c1\c-client\mail.h(760) : error C2059: 
syntax error : 'private'
e:\project\abc\ab\library\imap-2004c1\c-client\mail.h(760) : error C2238: 
unexpected token(s) preceding ';'
e:\project\abc\ab\library\imap-2004c1\c-client\mail.h(1052) : error C2059: 
syntax error : 'private'
e:\project\abc\ab\library\imap-2004c1\c-client\mail.h(1052) : error C2238: 
unexpected token(s) preceding ';'

I compile in VS 6.0 with PSDK installed.  I can compile by using the 
makefile. 

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------