Subject: SMTP Port override

From: sujith <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:07:13 +0530

Hi Mark,

Thanks.

Regards,
Sujith
DISCLAIMER:
Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to 
Sify Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to 
which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, 
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a 
forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with 
the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an 
agent of the intended recipient or a  person responsible for delivering the 
information to the named recipient,  you are notified that any use, 
distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this 
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us 
immediately at [email-masked]
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------