Subject: Shared folders / accounts

From: Peter Yardley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 17:59:02 +1100

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a shared folder config such so that some of our
executive's assistants can read and sort, etc their mail. I can get some
of the way using the "Other Users" namespace but INBOX support is a bit
iffy the other way is just to setup 2 mailbox addresses and they login
twice.

Other people must have tried this!

Thanks,
Peter.
--
 _--_|\   Peter Yardley                      | [email-masked]
/      \  Network & UNIX Systems Manager     | [email-masked]
\_.--._*  Faculty of Engineering,            | Ph:  +61 2 9514-2358
      v   University of Technology, Sydney.  | Fax: +61 2 9514-2435

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------