Subject: Re: getting PHP --with-imap to work on OS X?

From: Michael Geary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:39:04 -0600

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, Marc L., whose page you refer me to, cannot remember what 
he did to get IMAP support enabled on PHP/OS X (I emailed him 
yesterday), and I can't use his library, because it only works with 
Apple's Apache, and I'm using a self-compiled version... :c(

However, I will check out SquirrelMail... Thanks. I'd still appreciate 
any other tips anyone has to offer.

-michael

On Thursday, August 8, 2002, at 03:34 PM, Chris Bunch wrote:

>
> Its not too difficult to get PHP running with IMAP support on OS X (see
> http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/php/ ) but was unable to get IMP 
> to
> work because of difficulties with PEAR and Mac OS X. So I settled on
> SquirrelMail (http://www.squirrelmail.org/ ) as a web client which works
> with IMAP. I have it running with UW IMAP (see
> http://news.bayswaterfarm.com/SquirrelMail )
>
> C