Subject: Just subscribed to the list

From: "Jim Grimmett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:21:38 +0100

Hi all,
      hopefully I have just subscribed to this list, and it deals
with discussion of the WU IMAP server somewhat. 

We're planning to run it here at the University of Bath, England
in our new Computer Science department. At the moment, however,
it seems to act oddly when Outlook Express or Eudora clients try
to get their mail. 

Express users seem to spawn a number of processes (owned by them)
that interfere with deleting mail, whilst Eudora users can't seem to create
directories.

If anyone can help, or point me in the direction of someone who can,
I'd be very grateful - as I don't want to have to use a pile of capital to
solve this problem that could be used elsewhere.

Cheers, Jim Grimmett
Systems Manager
University of Bath, Computer Science Dept.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------