Subject: passwd ageing (fwd)

From: Annie Xie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:58:54 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:30:06 -0400 (EDT)
From: Annie Xie <axie@weedev1>
To: Pine Discussion Forum <[email-masked]>
Cc: Annie Xie <axie@weedev1>
Subject: passwd ageing

This problem is probablly not related to pine.  Any idea will be
appreciative.

We are trying to eable our mail server password ageing.  But, for those
users using POP3/IMAP in their mail interfaces (MSoutlook, netscape) to
down load their mail from mailbox on the server, the passwd ageing is not
working (it is not giving any warning messages when it should be).  Do I
need to do any special configuration on the server or to these user mail
interfaces?

Thanks!
Annie

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------