Subject: c-client makefile for AIX

From: "Michel Minsoul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 09:32:22 +22320036 (CET)

I have just downloaded XlView-2.3 form Stanford and i am trying to 
install it. XlView use the c-client package supplied by the University of 
Washington. This c-client provided with xlview does'nt contain a specific 
makefile for AIX 3.2.5. Which of the makefile provided should i use for my AIX
system or what modifications should i apply to make one of these makefile
work on AIX ?

Thanks in advance.

-- 
Michel MINSOUL 
System & Network Administrator    
SEGI, University of Liege
B26 - Sart Tilman
B-4000 Liege (Belgium)
E-mail: [email-masked] 
VOICE: +32 (41) 564977    
FAX:   +32 (41) 562920

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 01:47:40 -0700 (PDT)

I suggest that you get the latest c-client from ftp.cac.washington.edu, 
file mail/imap.tar.Z

You can then use the a32 port (command ``make a32'').

-- Mark --