Subject: IMAP and C-Client lists being automated

From: David L Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 14:25:35 -0800 (PST)

We are in the process of moving the [email-masked] and
[email-masked] mailing lists from the current manually
maintained lists to our campus ListProc server.  You DO NOT need to do
anything, all current subscriptions will be moved without any
intervention needed on your part.

You should see a welcome message from [email-masked]
shortly with further information about the ListProc system.  

There will be a slight change in the headers on messages from the
lists, but we have made every effort to minimize the differences.

Messages to the lists can still be sent to the same addresses,
[email-masked].  

For those who prefer a digested form, daily digests will now be
available.  See the ListProc documentation for details.

Requests sent to imap-request and c-client-request will be directed to
[email-masked].  If you need human assistance, please
contact [email-masked] or [email-masked]. 

We apologize if this causes any inconvenience or confusion!

-- 
David L. Miller <[email-masked]> | When ideas fail, words come in
Software Engineer, Pine Development Team | very handy. -- Goethe
Box 354841, University of Washington     |
4545 15th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98105, USA  |
Phone: (206)685-6240  FAX: (206)685-4045 |