Subject: c-client and SSL now possible to release?

From: Karsten Ballueder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:33:15 +0000 (GMT)

If I understand the recent changes in US legislation, you
are now allowed to distribute your SSL patches and
c-client/imap source together.

Do you have any plans for this?
--
 Karsten Ballüder  http://Ballueder.home.dhs.org/  mailto:[email-masked]
 Physics Department, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, EH14 4AS, Scotland
                     Tel. +44-(0)-131-4513068  Fax. +44-(0)-131-4513136
            "In a world without fences, who needs Gates?"  

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Terry Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:54:31 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

We are definitely looking at this, and are hopeful, but don't have an
answer for you yet.

Stay tuned!

-teg