Subject: getting PHP --with-imap to work on OS X?

From: Michael Geary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:04:44 -0600

HI Folks,

pardon me if this question is too tangential to c-client, but I'm hoping 
that some of you here can help me.

I am trying to get IMP, a webmail imap client, to run on my OS X 
machine. I have successfully compiled Apache, MySQL, UW-IMAP, and to 
some extent, PHP 4.2.2. However, I cannot get PHP to compile with imap 
support. I don't know if I'm simply pointing to the wrong directories, 
or if it's a code issue...

 From what I understand, the PHP imap support has a close (though unknown 
to me) relationship with c-client.

Has anyone done this? I'd be really grateful for any help at all.

Thanks very much,

Michael Geary

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "andy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:39:48 +0200

Michael:

havent done this on X but on suse. So basicly you have to install the
c-library. doc comes with it to compile php with imap support. I did this to
get horde running.

Good luck,

Andy

##################
http://www.ozforum.info