Subject: Using this xxxx thing with MH

From: Dag Nygren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:51:59 +0300

Hi again from a frustrated user....

I asked about how to make INBOX be the the MH inbox
earlier but got no answer, so I thought I would look aroud a
bit myself. (Been doing C-programming for 20 years now so
it should be no problem, but....)

I have never seen so difficult code to read. (OK, RMS code might be
worse), so I would appreciate some  help.

1. How do I turn on some kind of debugging on the IMAP-daemon ?
   I would like to log the exact mailbox request that is made from
   the different mail-clients.
2. Anyone got this working with MH mailboxes ?
3. Is there a good alternative to MH with hierarchical mailboxes ?
4. What abou a configuration file somewhere for IMAPD ?

BRGDS

-- 
Dag Nygren                               email: [email-masked]
Oy Espoon NewTech Ab                     phone: +358 9 8024910
Träsktorpet 3                              fax: +358 9 8024916
02360 ESBO                              Mobile: +358 400 426312
FINLAND

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------