Subject: Eureka!! It Works!!!

From: Jose de Jesus Castillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 06:37:57 -0700

Now that I got it working, I have a few questions.

When I first connected my Netscape client to it, it scanned my home
directory and made folders out of all folders and files. I know have
what looks like a file manager with entries for my .cshrc, .login,
dumpster, nsmail, public_html, etc.. Strange. Is this what is should
look like.

Also, is there a set of files that I can modify for stuff like
addressbooks? Or is that a function of ACAP?

------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Flipper Dolphin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 22:47:20 EDT

Of course it works.

<FLAME>
Kindly have the courtesy to RTFM and do your own research prior
to posting beginners "how-to" questions here--this is supposed to
be an extremely low-volume distribution handling issues of
significance such as version updates, security problems, and bugs
relating specifically to the UW IMAP and C-client software, not
to the proper configuration of your browser software or "how do I
get the IMAP software to run".
</FLAME>

Sheesh!
-Tom

> addressbooks? Or is that a function of ACAP?

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com