Subject: c-client patch for AOL Communicator

From: "Christian Kaiser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:44:33 -0800

Jim Seymour pointed out that sending a text/html message and the fact that 
the "Reply-To" address was invalid was kind of counterproductive. 
Sorry about that. 

Here we go again, this time hopefully more readable: 

c-client developers, 

AOL is developing a product called AOL Communicator which uses c-client. 
Our version of c-client is rather old; we started with 2001-BETA-SNAP-0107221451 
and have not updated since. 

The changes we have made to c-client for our product are available at: 

    ftp://ftp.newaol.com/ac/giveback/n09/c-client/ 

The above ftp directory contains the following files: 

    README.c-client: this message 
    c-client.diffs: "diff -uN" of the changes we've made to the c-client sources 
    c-client.txt: Annotations explaining our changes 

We hope you find these changes useful.  Thanks for developing c-client! 

-AOL Communicator Team 
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------