Subject: Re: pilot-mailsync compile problems (fwd)

From: Hollis R Blanchard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:53:18 -0400 (EDT)

----- Forwarded message from Gordon Heydon <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 22:45:27 +1000
From: Gordon Heydon <[email-masked]>
To: Hollis R Blanchard <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: pilot-mailsync compile problems

Hello,

I got it to compile, I had to change all the <sys/time.h> includes to
<time.h> so if anyone asksnstable debian, that is how I got it to
compile.

[snip]

----- End forwarded message -----

This message was sent to me regarding compile problems on Debian stable
(potato). He's referring to #include <sys/time.h> found in many c-client source
files (built with 'make slx'). I'm using imap-2000c. Please tell me what I'm
doing wrong. :)

-Hollis

---

From: "Jaldhar H. Vyas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 12:14:42 -0400 (EDT)

> files (built with 'make slx'). I'm using imap-2000c. Please tell me what I'm

I've already fixed this in the Debian libc-client packages for unstable
(Should be easy to backport to potato)

The exact problem is that gcc has gotten stricter about unprototyped
functions so you have to #include <time.h> in src/osdep/os_lnx.h

-- 
Jaldhar H. Vyas <[email-masked]>