Subject: Hook scripts

From: Jean-Luc Wasmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 16:27:25 -0500

Hi,

How can I call a specific script when a user connects to the server or 
does any other stuff (like read or erase mail)?

Thanks,

JL
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:40:08 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, Jean-Luc Wasmer wrote:
> How can I call a specific script when a user connects to the server or does 
> any other stuff (like read or erase mail)?

At the current time, the only way would be to modify the c-client source 
code.  There is no such feature in c-client today.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.