Subject: recent mails ?

From: LIAGRE Arnaud <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:29:03 +0200

Hello,

I have some problem with the recent mail functions.
I have created a function that check for the first recent mail of a mailbox.
Even though there are new mails (stream->recent > 0), the value returned by
mail_elt (stream, i)->recent is always 0.
Can someone help me to know why none of the value is set to 1 ?

Below, you can find my source code for the function :

	int i, recent;
	
	for (i = 1; i <= wor.msg_imap->nmsgs; i++)
	{
		recent = mail_elt(wor.msg_imap, i)->recent ? 1:0;

		if (recent == 1 || (mail_elt(wor.msg_imap, i)->searched))
return i;
	}
	return VM_DOSSIER_VIDE;

Best regards,

aL.
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------