Subject: Re: subscribe "Bart de Vries"

From: "set 'read-message-folder'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 13:23:11 -0500 (EST)

you will be subscribed by the server, probably.  This is a cool list! All 
kinds of neat techno things...lee c.w. hutchison <[email-masked]>

On Wed, 20 Dec 1995, B. de Vries wrote:

> Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 16:42:40 +0100 (MET)
> From: B. de Vries <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: subscribe "Bart de Vries"
> 
> subscribe [email-masked] "Bart de Vries"
> 
> -- 
> Bart de Vries                         | Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam |
> tel : +31 10 4081242                  | Informatievoorziening    &     |
> Internet: [email-masked]          | Automatisering                 |
> X400:     c=NL;admd=400net;prmd=Surf; | Postbus 1738                   |
>           o=EUR;ou=dia;               | 3000 DR Rotterdam              |
>           s=deVries;i=B               | The Netherlands                |
> ========================================================================
>