Subject: maildir driver for c-client ?

From: Karsten Ballüder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:49:39 +0100 (GMT)

Hi,

we were just asked if our c-client based mail client could possibly support
"maildir" format mailboxes, which I understood is some kind of enhanced MH
directory format.

Just by chance, has anyone written such a driver for c-client or is aware of
such an effort?

Thanks,
Karsten
--
 Karsten Ballüder  http://Ballueder.home.dhs.org/  mailto:[email-masked]
 Physics Department, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, EH14 4AS, Scotland
                     Tel. +44-(0)-131-4513068  Fax. +44-(0)-131-4513136
            "In a world without fences, who needs Gates?"  

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------