Subject: 2000c and latest gcc

From: "Jaldhar H. Vyas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:29:18 -0500 (EST)

FYI, I just upgraded gcc (gcc -v says "gcc version 2.95.3 20010125
(prerelease)" ) on Debian GNU/Linux unstable, and I started having some
problems compiling 2000c.  They are to do with certain time-related
functions not being prototyped and thus by default returning an int which
is != time_t.  It was solved easily enough by adding

#include <time.h>

to the following files:

src/c-client/auth_md5.c
src/osdep/unix/phile.c
src/osdep/unix/news.c
src/osdep/unix/mh.c
src/osdep/unix/mx.c
src/osdep/unix/crx_nfs.c

-- 
Jaldhar H. Vyas <[email-masked]>

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:22:06 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:29:18 -0500 (EST), Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> [snip]

Try the appropriate os_???.h file instead.  os_lnx.h presumably?