Subject: Problem sending command

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:38:57 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to send the command for Getannotation and Setannotation (from
ANNOTATE MORE draft)

I must send something like this :

GETANNOTATION "INBOX" "/comment" "value.priv"

I've look at the LIST code and write my code like this :

	argument[0].type = ASTRING;
	argument[0].text = "\"INBOX\"";

	argument[1].type = ASTRING;
	argument[1].text = " \"/comment\"";

	argument[2].type = ASTRING;
	argument[2].text = "\"value.priv\"";

	arg[0] = &(argument[0]);
	arg[1] = &(argument[1]);
	arg[2] = &(argument[2]);
	arg[3] = NIL;

	reply = imap_send(gStream, "SETANNOTATION", arg);

	if (imap_OK (gStream,reply)) return NULL;

But instead of creating a single line, I get 3 message :

GETANNOTATION {xxx}

followed by a +go ahead from server

and so on.

The message send for the LIST command is complete

Does anybody has an idea of how format my argument to send a single message?

Thanks

Julien Hamaide

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------