Subject: schannel.h required for MS Visual C++?

From: Patrick Hubers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:15:17 +0200

Hi,

I'm thinking about adding email-capability to an application and hope to be 
able to use the c-client library for this (Win2k and VC++ 6, SP5). However, 
the ssl_nt.c file includes a file schannel.h which is not present on my 
system. There is a schnlsp.h file, which seems to define some of the same 
functions, but not all of them (I compared it with an schannel.h that I 
discovered in the Borland C++ compiler headers). Is my compiler setup 
broken in some way (I have two machines, neither of which has the correct 
header) or is c-client perhaps using a non-standard (deprecated) header 
file?

Any help appreciated.

_____________________
Patrick Hubers
[email-masked]

Solve IT
Postbus 5063
3502 JB Utrecht
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Patrick Hubers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:11:59 +0200

--Emmanuel Sellier schreef:

> you need to install the MS platform SDK

Yes, so I noticed. I had previously done a custom install (leaving out 
64-bit stuff), but apparently that didn't work reliably. A "typical" 
install of the SDK did the trick. Thanks!

_____________________
Patrick Hubers
[email-masked]

Solve IT
Postbus 5063
3502 JB Utrecht