Subject: Re: your mail

From: Remsnet UW Imap mailingList <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 15:49:37 +0100 (CET)

hello to the mailinglist members,

i need some more knowlege to generate the required 
uw-imap 2000 ssl key--file
i Need to know with witch exacatly openssl commands
are the keyfile are generated.

Kindly regards

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through Secure Imap server: https://mail.remsnet.de/imp
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (Patrick Hawley)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:01:49 -0600 (CST)

> are the keyfile are generated.

This is nicely covered in the modssl FAQ:

http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.7/ssl_faq.html#ToC28