Subject: RE: Modify email header on a IMAP server

From: Gregory Hicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 09:55:30 -0800 (PST)

> Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 11:48:50 -0600
> From: "swalker" <[email-masked]>
> 
> That is what I have been doing, copying the orignal message and adding
> my own header to the email header and call mail_append_full() and then

[...xnip...]

You could make a stab at modifying sendmail so that the message is 
modified when received.

Sendmail receives the message, outputs the latest "Received: " line 
followed by the message...  Add your header here.

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1             | Fax:      408.894.3479
San Jose, CA 95134                      | Internet: [email-masked]

"There is no limit to what a man can do or how far he can go if he
doesn't mind who gets the credit." - Robert Woodruff

"The trouble with doing anything right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was."

When a team of dedicated individuals makes a commitment to act as
one...  the sky's the limit.