Subject: [Imap-uw] Did this list migrated to mailman?

From: "Oliver Schulze L." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:53:38 -0400

I just noted that my procmail filter stoped to work ;)

Cheers,
Oliver

-- 
Oliver Schulze L.
<[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
Imap-uw mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/imap-uw

---

From: Hugh Sheets <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:21:24 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, this is a Mailman list.

Hugh Sheets
Manager, Messaging Solutions
IT Infrastructure Distributed Systems
University of Washington

---

From: "Oliver Schulze L." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:41:37 -0400

I received a "Welcome to the "Imap-uw" mailing list" yesterday,
but I did not subscribe myself.
I was subscribed on the c-client list ([email-masked])

Was the list migrated? Or I was added to this list? I don't mind been 
here ;)

Thanks
Oliver

-- 
Oliver Schulze L.
<[email-masked]>

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:46:41 -0700

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Oliver Schulze L. wrote:
> Was the list migrated? Or I was added to this list? I don't mind been here ;)

Yes, the list was migrated.  We are in the final stages of retiring our 
old listproc based mailing list processor (the IMAP and c-client lists 
were two of the last lists to be moved) and we decided to take the 
opportunity of renaming the list names to less confusing names.  In 
particular, too many people have inadvertantly sent questions about the UW 
IMAP software to the IMAP list.

As part of this, the old c-client list is now named imap-uw.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
_______________________________________________
Imap-uw mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/imap-uw

---

From: "Oliver Schulze L." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:50:40 -0400

Excelent!

Many thanks for the explanation Mark.

Oliver

Mark Crispin wrote:

> Yes, the list was migrated.  We are in the final stages of retiring 
> our old listproc based mailing list processor (the IMAP and c-client 
> lists were two of the last lists to be moved) and we decided to take 
> the opportunity of renaming the list names to less confusing names.  
> In particular, too many people have inadvertantly sent questions about 
> the UW IMAP software to the IMAP list.
>

-- 
Oliver Schulze L.
<[email-masked]>