Subject: Any known Outlook 2000 problems?

From: "Matteo Gelosa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:50:10 +0200

I have some Outlook 2000 users experiencing a problem with IMAP corrupted
messages (the body contains part of other messages header/body). Although
I still not have found the real problem and I do not really love Microsoft,
the problems are too frequent to be ignored (by me...).

So I was wondering if there's any well known problem related to Outlook
2000 with the imap-2001a server version that I'm currently using. I wrote
a custom driver, but to be honest the read file part is very simple to
implement and all the other users (Outlook Express, Eudora or Pegasus)
do not experience the same problem...

Any help?

Thanks a lot.
Matteo Gelosa 

--
Matteo Gelosa                                             I.NET S.p.A.
Research & Development      Via Darwin, 85 - 20019 Settimo Milanese MI
mailto:[email-masked]                            Tel. +39.02.32863.1
http://www.inet.it                               Fax +39.02.32863.7701
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:23:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:50:10 +0200, Matteo Gelosa wrote:
> messages
> I wrote
> a custom driver

I recommend that you double-check your driver, especially the returned size
values.