Subject: build a IMAP client only with c-client

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:38:18 EDT

Hi,

I am trying to use c-client to build a IMAP client on win xp.  
Do I have to build all of the modules in this suite, or is there  "client"  
only build which only build those needed for  client?

Is there a makefile for using Microsoft Visual Studio.Net (vc  7)?

Is that correct if the mtest is build successfully, it can be used  to  
communicate with any public IMAP server?

Thanks for your  help!

-D

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:45:11 -0700 (PDT)

> only build which only build those needed for  client?

You will probably find that you need everything in c-client.

> Is there a makefile for using Microsoft Visual Studio.Net (vc  7)?

"make w2k" works just fine, although note from the instructions that you 
need to have the Microsoft Platform SDK installed.

> communicate with any public IMAP server?

Yes.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.