Subject: [Imap-uw] IPv6 support

From: "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 18:26:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

Are there any plans to have Imap (and consequently the pop3 proxy) support 
ipv6 connections?  Do they already with some special compile-time flag?

Inquiring minds would love to know.

-Dan Mahoney

--

"Goodbye my peoples.  I'll miss each one of you.  Sniff-Sniff I now know
the true meaning of love.  Thank you Sniff-Sniff.  You are all in my
heart."

-Chris D.

--------Dan Mahoney--------
Techie,  Sysadmin,  WebGeek
Gushi on efnet/undernet IRC
ICQ: 13735144   AIM: LarpGM
Site:  http://www.gushi.org
---------------------------

_______________________________________________
Imap-uw mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/imap-uw

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 15:27:07 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

> ipv6 connections?  Do they already with some special compile-time flag?

IPv6 support has been available since the first imap-2004 release.  Just 
add "IP=6" to the make command line, e.g.
 	make lrh IP=6

In W2K (Windows 2000/XP) builds, this is the default.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
_______________________________________________
Imap-uw mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/imap-uw