Subject: C-client update process question

From: "Ed O'Malley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:50:12 -0500

Quick question.  When installing an updated version of cclient (on FreeBSD)
so that I can update PHP, I get the following error:

#define CCLIENT_PORTVERSION "2001a": not found
*** Error code 127

How can I resolve this?  I am not all that familiar with FreeBSD, so any
help is appreciated.   Thanks.

Ed

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 22:36:11 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

> #define CCLIENT_PORTVERSION "2001a": not found

This sounds like a PHP issue, so you should probably take it up with those
folks.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.

"A single glass of champagne imparts a feeling of exhiliaration.  The
nerves are braced; the imagination is agreeably strirred; the wits become
more nimble.  A bottle produces a contrary effect.  Excess causes a
comatose insensibility.  So it is with war; and the quality of both is
best discovered by sipping."  -- Winston Churchill