Subject: UW Imap 2K and MAILSUBDIR

From: Ricardo Stella <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:08:30 -0400

I know we are not supposed to do it, but, if it's there...

Is there a bug ?

I set in the top level Makefile:

EXTRACFLAGS=-DMAILSUBDIR="imapmail"

'make gso' failes to compile... (If EXTRACFLAGS is left blank, it
compiles just fine).  Should we go back and continue to edit env_unix.c
as before ?

gcc -g -O2 -DMAILSUBDIR=imapmail `cat OSCFLAGS` -c osdep.c
env_unix.c: In function `mymailboxdir':
In file included from osdep.c:66:
env_unix.c:736: `imapmail' undeclared (first use in this function)
env_unix.c:736: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
env_unix.c:736: for each function it appears in.)
env_unix.c: In function `mailboxfile':
env_unix.c:857: `imapmail' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[3]: *** [osdep.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/src/mail_tools/imap-2000.RELEASE-CANDIDATE.3/c-client'
make[2]: *** [gso] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/src/mail_tools/imap-2000.RELEASE-CANDIDATE.3/c-client'
make[1]: *** [OSTYPE] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/src/mail_tools/imap-2000.RELEASE-CANDIDATE.3'
make: *** [gso] Error 2

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 Ricardo Stella                                  O.I.T.
 (609)896-5000 x7436           _suAve_           Rider University
  *** Remove 'no-spam' from e-mail address before replying.  ***