Subject: win32 and imap-2000.RELEASE-CANDIDATE.7

From: John Whitaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 11:09:51 -0500

Has anyone successfully compiled imap-2000.RELEASE-CANDIDATE.7 for
win32. Is there anyplace where the win32 binary is available for
download?

--
John Whitaker
Systems Administrator
Purdue University
Agriculture Information Systems
http://www.agriculture.purdue.edu/agis

Voice: (765) 496-6806
Fax: (765) 494-8342

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:22:14 -0700 (PDT)

> win32. Is there anyplace where the win32 binary is available for

I do it every day.

Why do you want a binary?  If you have VC++ then you can make your own
binaries, and if you don't, then what's the use of having the cclient.lib
file?

---

From: "Leon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:39:35 -0400

yes, it compiles with platform SDK 2000 installed.