Subject: welcome to the c-client interest list

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1992 21:47:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello.

If you received this message, you are on the c-client interest list at the
University of Washington.  The purpose of this list is for discussion and
announcements related to the c-client library for mail software.  You are on
this list because at some point in the past you expressed an interest in this
topic.

It is intended that this list be of a low-volume, high-signal, and technical
nature.

To post mail to this list, send mail to:
	[email-masked]
To request addition/deletions to the list, send mail to:
	[email-masked]

Related mailing lists which may be of interest:
	[email-masked]		IMAP protocol
	[email-masked]	Pine mail UA information
	[email-masked]		ECS (Windows IMAP client) information

Regards,

Mark Crispin
Networks and Distributed Computing
University of Washington