Subject: Message sequence for deletion in POP3

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:42:01 -0700

Hi Mark,

Can I send the message sequence for marking it for deletion
in case of POP3 ? I tried sending a sequence instead of single
message number to mail_flag(..). I got the following error message.

sequence = 1,2,3
[ccLog] ?Sequence invalid
[ccLog] No messages deleted, so no update needed

Thanks,
Manjula

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:39:01 -0700 (PDT)

You will get "Sequence invalid" if you give a sequence number of zero or
greater than the number of messages in the mailbox.