Subject: windows 3.1 & c-client

From: "Koos Starfield" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:49:36 GMT

Is there anyone who has some experience implementing c-client on the 16 bit 
windows platform, using trumpet winsock?

thanks in advance.
Koos Starreveld
Netherlands.

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 02:56:41 -0700 (PDT)

> windows platform, using trumpet winsock?

We did that a lot time ago; it's the 16-bit DOS port, using wsk.

However, it's rather silly to do in this day and age, even more so is fretting
about 16-bit programming  A much better choice is to use the 32-bit code and
install Win32s on the Win3.x system.