Subject: building imap on aix 5.2

From: Mike Klein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:22:23 -0600

I have recently tried to build imapd on aix 5.2, build NOSSL a41. After 
installation, i cannot log into my imap account, I get some 
authorization type error. I have previously built imapd without 
incident!

Mike Klein
Manager of System Services
Loyola University New Orleans
6363 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70118
(504) 865-3470

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:26:41 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Mike Klein wrote:
> installation, i cannot log into my imap account, I get some authorization 
> type error. I have previously built imapd without incident!

What is the exact text of the error message that you received?

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.