Subject: Thanx for info and can any one say me how to opena *.bmp file via...

From: "Nazer Mohideen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:20:30 +0530

hy,
  I got the borland C compiler. it is nice.

  Ok now i need to open a *.bmp bitmap file in a C program or any other 
program. Can any one say the format of a bitmap file.

  This has significance because the new method of encryption is encrypting 
the passwords in a image. (ie) the last bit of each byte has the real data. 
changing the last bit would cause less change in the image. So one who traps 
the line would assume that it is a image.

with regards,
Nazer

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------