Subject: MH Driver

From: Ian Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 1994 16:17:46 -0500

Has anyone out there gotten around (recoded) the MH driver so
that is "real" in the sense of not always being a "readonly"
mailbox?  I'd really like to be able to use the MH driver
interchangably with the berkeley driver...

ian
---
Guinness: Its good for you.

---

From: Terry Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 1994 10:09:31 -0800 (PST)

Ian,
I believe there will be news on this topic fairly soon.
Mark is currently out of the country, or he would have undoubtedly 
responded by now.

-teg

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 1994 22:01:35 -0800 (PST)

Hello.

Sorry for the delay in answering.  I have written a read/write MH driver, 
and it will be part of the next c-client distribution, sometime later 
this week (most likely, Friday or Saturday) after I return from my 
vacation.