Subject: Which Tarball?

From: [email-masked] (Jim Seymour)
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 17:42:03 -0400 (EDT)

Okay, maybe I'm blind or stupid ;), but which IMAP tarball should I
download?  The FTP directory shows an imapd-2002d.tar.Z, dated
07/15/03, and an imap.tar.Z dated 06/16/03.  I'm *guessing* the latter,
but lacking a revision number...

Which is recommended for production environments?

Thanks,
Jim
-- 
Jim Seymour                  | PGP Public Key available at:
[email-masked]         | http://www.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/pks-commands.html
http://jimsun.LinxNet.com    |
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:25:06 +0100 (BST)

imap.tar.Z is a symlink and always points to the current production
version. Currently this is imap-2002d.tar.Z

The development snapshot is imap-2003.DEV.tar.Z which currently points to
imap-2003.DEV.SNAP-0307151558.tar.Z

Mark