Subject: fetchmail and mbx mailboxes

From: "Harondel J. Sibble" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 21:55:41 -0800

Being that the fetchmail site seems to be down now, I can't look this up in 
the canonical documentation.

How does one get fetchmail to deliver mail to mbx format mailboxes? The way 
it's currently setup, it is delivering to mbox files in the /var/spool/mail 
directory. I've got sendmail delivering to the the mbx files in the home 
directory courtesy of tmail, but not sure how to pull the same thing off with 
fetchmail.  I checked the fetchmail manpage but using the search feature, 
there were no hits for mbx.

Suggestions?
-- 
Harondel J. Sibble 
Sibble Computer Consulting
Creating solutions for the small business and home computer user.
[email-masked] (use pgp keyid 0x3AD5C11D) http://www.pdscc.com
(604) 739-3709 (voice/fax)      (604) 686-2253 (pager)

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------