Subject: [Imap-uw] Problems with ipop3d

From: Juan Pablo Roig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:02:39 -0300

Hello, my name is Juan Pablo Roig and I have running v2003.83 in my
solaris 9, and the problem is that some clients have uses clients like
Outlook or Eudora. They configure the clients to use server pop and they
leaves the messagges in the server, and sometimes the pop server
downloads all the messagges again including those thath are marked like
read.
I start reading the RFC of Post Office Protocol and the implementation
of the clients, adnd i fund thath the clients uses some database thath
marks the maessagges that they was read whit the unique-id that it
obtains with the command UIDL to the server.
So i think thaht my pop server is changing these ids but i din't find
nothinfg abut that, if anyone can help me. ..
A lot of thanks!!!
Sorry for my english!!!
_______________________________________________
Imap-uw mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/imap-uw