Subject: Mismatched Data ABI

From: oguz yilmaz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:28:52 +0200

posting again because of reading difficulties....

hi all,

my system is a hprx4610 IA64, 2 cpu itanium system. I am using make and
gcc from devresource.hp.com compiled for IA64.
http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/tech/tech_TechSoftwareDetailPage_IDX/1,1703,547,00.html

I have compiled University of Washington IMAP. bye saying make ghp
(actually this is for hp-ux 10x however in Makefile there is no
difference for a bulk of hosts)

then i compiled php with

./configure --prefix=/opt/1apache/php --sysconfdir=/opt/1apache/conf
--enable-force-cgi-redirect --enable-track-vars --without-pear
--with-imap=/opt/2uwimap --with-mysql --with-apache=../apache_1.3.19

My c-client.a is on /opt/2uwimap/lib/

While compiling this php module in to apache executable statically, I
get Mismatched Data ABI error for libc-client.a.

I think th eproblem is about compilation of uwimap. what paramaters
should I use for make or gcc to include EF_IA_64_ABI64 Data ABI in
libc-client.a?

or do you think this problem is about other things?

thanks.
gcc -mlp64 -DHPUX11 -I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6
-I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6/main -I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6/main
-I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6/Zend
-I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6/Zend -I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6/TSRM
-I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6/TSRM
-I/home/oguzy/work/php-4.0.6 -DUSE_EXPAT -I./lib/expat-lite -mlp64
`./apaci` -Wl,-E -Wl,-B,deferred -Wl,+s -o httpd buildmark.o modules.o
modules/php4/libphp4.a modules/standard/libstandard.a main/libmain.a
./os/unix/libos.a ap/libap.a
lib/expat-lite/libexpat.a -L/opt/2uwimap/lib -L/opt/2uwimap/lib
-Lmodules/php4 -L../modules/php4 -L../../modules/php4 -lmodphp4
-lc-client -ldl -lm -ldl -lnsl -lm -lpthread

ld: Mismatched Data ABI. Expected EF_IA_64_ABI64 but found None in file
/opt/2uwimap/lib/libc-client.a[mail.o]

Fatal error.
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [target_static] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/postavol/home/oguzy/work/apache_1.3.19/src'

make[1]: *** [build-std] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/postavol/home/oguzy/work/apache_1.3.19'
make: *** [build] Error 2

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------