Subject: Sample code for using c-client imap

From: "Tin Dang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 02:01:47 +0000

Dear Folks,

I am new to Imap, and I am looking for sample code using c-client
library to open mail box and do searching of the email list ...
Is there such sample code for using c-client library ?

Thanks,

--------------
Tin Thanh Dang
--------------

_________________________________________________________________
Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:07:18 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

> Is there such sample code for using c-client library ?

That's precisely what the mtest program is.  It's bundled as part of the
IMAP toolkit.  It's pretty minimal; use imapd and mailutil for examples of
more advanced techniques.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.