Subject: Internal Folder Data

From: J T Breitner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 20:57:56 EDT

(sorry about the previous blank message)

If this has been covered before, I apologize...

Is there any way to disable the internal folder message in c-client?  I
distinctly remember that this could be done in Pine, but if it's a c-client function, I'm
not seeing it.

I somehow have to make a c-client based piece of software co-exist with another
custom application that doesn't use c-client.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 00:23:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 02 Oct 2000 20:57:56 EDT, J T Breitner wrote:
> Is there any way to disable the internal folder message in c-client?

The imap-2000 version of c-client will not create the internal data message in
a mailbox that does not already have one.  So, your best bet is to upgrade
your copy of c-client.