Subject: Changing default folder, disabling inbox

From: "George Coulouris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 18:25:15 -0400

Hello,

I'm running uw imapd 4.4, and I'd like to change two things:

1) Look for mail folders in ~/Mail rather than ~/ by default. As specified
in the CONFIG doc and on various messages here, I've tried to modify
env_init() in env_unix.c by replacing
    myHomeDir = cpystr(home);
with
    sprintf(tmp,"%s/Mail",home);myHomeDir=cpystr(tmp);

This modification, however, causes _no_ folders to be found (used Outlook
Express under NT and Netscape Communicator under AIX for testing).

2) Disable the INBOX spool. Since I use procmail to sort my mail, I've no
need for imapd to look at any spool file.

Any help would be much appreciated!

George Coulouris - http://www.tc.cornell.edu/~glc5/

------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------