Subject: imap-2001a now available

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:39:09 -0800 (PST)

This note is to announce the availability of the University of Washington IMAP
toolkit version 2001a.  This is a maintenance release to version 2001, with
minimal user-visible new functionality.  However, it has a number of bugfixes,
some which are considered critical.  Consequentally, all sites are encouraged
to upgrade.

Source for the latest version of the IMAP toolkit is available in:

	ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap.tar.Z

User-visible changes in this version are described in
	imap-2001a/docs/RELNOTES

In addition, the frequently asked questions list has been expanded with
several new questions and answers:
	imap-2001a/docs/FAQ

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------