Subject: Remove From List?

From: Will Estes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 11:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have tried numerous messages over the course of the last year to
owner-c-client to get removed from this list.   None of those evers
gets answered.  Could someone explain to me how I get my name off of
the list.

-- 
Will Estes                                      U.S. Computer
Internet: [email-masked]                        POB 3150
                                                Saratoga, CA  95070
                                                FAX: 408-446-1013

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 12:17:06 -0700 (PDT)

> gets answered.  Could someone explain to me how I get my name off of

I never received any message from you to be removed from the c-client mailing
list.

In any case, owner-c-client is the wrong address to use; that address is for
mailers to report errors.  The standard convention on the Internet for mailing
lists is that administrative requests should go to the list name suffixed by
"-request"; hence the correct address is [email-masked].

Please make careful note of this convention and remember it for future use,
since it applies to almost ALL mailing lists on the Internet.