Subject: crash in mailutil transfer

From: Jim Correia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 13:41:43 -0400

Is

mailtuil transfer Lists Lists-copy

suppose to work?

That is, is it permissible to leave the {server} out of the source?

When I do after copying the first mailbox, mailutil crashes.

Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
main (argc=659512, argv=0xbffffd35) at mailutil.c:276
276             else while (*t1) *t++ = *t1++;

At the point of the crash

	tmp = "/Lists/second-mailbox-name"
	t1 = 0x01

It looks like it may have been assigned earlier:

	t1 = source ? (strchr (tmp+1,'}') + 1) : tmp;

I am currently using the 2002b release. Is there a later "stable" 
release I should be using?

Thanks,
Jim

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------