Subject: mail_search_full

From: "Oliver Schulze L." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 01:02:04 -0300

Hi,
I'm trying to make a search in IMAP4 using the function mail_seach_full().
I readed here:
http://www.washington.edu/imap/documentation/internal.txt.html

that if you want to use search in IMAP4 you have to use the function
mail_search_full() and not mail_search(). And that I not use mail_criteria()
with mail_search_full().
Is this correct?

Where can I found some examples on how to use this function?

Thanks
Oliver

-- 
Oliver Schulze L.
[email-masked]
Asuncion-Paraguay

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------