Subject: c-clients for Windows

From: [email-masked] (Tan Jin Ho)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 93 21:18:42 SST

Hi,
  Is there anyone who is working on a Windows c-client library (or have
already done so) ? I tried compiling c-client with win wattcp but
failed (it compiles fine but mtest crashed).

Thanks,
Jin-Ho

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1993 11:04:52 -0800 (PST)

> failed (it compiles fine but mtest crashed).

Hi -

     I am concerned about all reports of c-client crashes, and I will happily
debug the problem if you give me enough information.  Telling me that mtest
crashed is inadequate.

     Preferably, I need to be able to reproduce the problem, or at least have
an idea of what is going on.  Can you tell me exactly what you did to cause
the c-client crash?  Is there any reason to believe that a particular piece of
e-mail data may be associated with the crash?

Thanks,

-- Mark --