Subject: Platform SDK SP2 problem

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:05:41 +0100

Does anybody have had issues with the new platform SDK SP2?

I've recompiled the library with it, and I got 2 errors.

The first one is a certificate problem ( saying that my certificate is
self-sign)
so it won't connect.

The second one is a crash (bad memory access in the ip_nt.c ip_nametoaddr
function.

I'm not sure, maybe it comes from the mix of VS6 and VS.NET, but it doesn't work
anymore.

Does anybody goes through this?

Thanks
Julien Hamaide
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:57:30 -0800 (PST)

Do either of these problems persist in the imap-2004b release candidate:
 	ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap-2004b.RC.tar.Z

If they do, I will investigate further.  If imap-2004b fixes it, then the 
answer is "upgrade to imap-2004b, it'll be releaed in final form soon".

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.