Subject: Welcome to the "Imap-uw" mailing list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:31:45 -0700

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list!

To post to this list, send your email to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/imap-uw

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription page at:

  https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/options/imap-uw/c-client-arch%40cac.washington.edu

If you have a UW NetID, you can use the UW Login to change your
options.

If you do not have a UW NetID, then you must know your password to
change your options (including changing the password, itself) or to
unsubscribe. It is:

  efgoux

If you forget this password, there is a button on your options page
that will email your current password to you.