Subject: parsing arbitrary RFC822 headers?

From: Vadim Zeitlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 17:10:38 +0200 (CET)

Hello,

 I'm looking for a function in c-client which would allow me to parse
List-Post header (RFC 2369). Although its format is fairly simple, it
is not completely trivial as it can include RFC 822 comments and I'd prefer
to reuse c-clients code instead of redoing it myself. Unfortunately, it
can't be parsed using rfc822_parse_adrlist() because it doesn't like
<mailto:...> stuff.

 I guess I have to use rfc822_parse_word() and rfc822_skipws() but I'd
appreciate a confirmation of it (of course, any example code would be
most welcome as well!).

 Thanks!
VZ

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:10:33 -0700 (PDT)

As you guessed, rfc822_parse_word() and especially rfc822_skipws() are
probably the most help that c-client will give you on parsing the List-Post
header.