Subject: [Imap-uw] announcing: UW IMAP toolkit version 2004d

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:29:24 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

This message is to announce the University of Washington IMAP toolkit 
version 2004d:
 	ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap-2004d.tar.Z
or simply
 	ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap.tar.Z

 	MD5 checksum = 9bee45a210138d4a924ab95539f5ef35

The files are unchanged from the last imap-2004d development snapshot.

imap-2004d is a maintenance release, released concurrently with Pine 4.63, 
and consists primarily of bugfixes.

There is now a workaround for Linux 2.6 breaking flock().  See:
         https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=123415
for the gruesome details.

There are no user-visible functional enhancements in this version.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
_______________________________________________
Imap-uw mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/imap-uw