Subject: Will this work?

From: "Mitchell D. Baker" <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Aug 2002 07:49:47 -0500

I would like to setup 2 imaps servers... Same name in DNS but different
IP's so we would get a round-robin form the DNS.. low grade load
balancing...  Will this work?  How would the CERTS be setup to make this
function... Anyone trying this?

Thanks

See-ya
Mitch

-- 
/####################################################################/
/# Mitchell "Buzz" Baker               "To Infinity And Beyond..."  #/
/# Sr. Systems/Security Admin  Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology  #/  
/# [email-masked]            www.rose-hulman.edu  #/
/#        For PGP Public key, check out www.keyserver.net           #/
/####################################################################/

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------