Subject: Problems compiling applications using the c-client API.

From: Christopher McBee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:14:57 -0500

Sorry if this question has been asked hundreds of times, but I'm having 
a real problem finding documenation for the API.  I'm trying to build a 
small test app with gcc (3.3.4) on gentoo linux (2.6.10-r1 kernel).  I'm 
getting a linking error which I'm almost positive is that I don't the 
correct libraries to include with gcc.  If someone could just respond 
with the correct way to call gcc when building an app with c-client that 
would be great.
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:17:59 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005, Christopher McBee wrote:
> Sorry if this question has been asked hundreds of times, but I'm having a 
> real problem finding documenation for the API.  I'm trying to build a small 
> test app with gcc (3.3.4) on gentoo linux (2.6.10-r1 kernel).  I'm getting a 
> linking error which I'm almost positive is that I don't the correct libraries 
> to include with gcc.  If someone could just respond with the correct way to 
> call gcc when building an app with c-client that would be great.

What is the exact text of the error message that you got?

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.