Subject: Using c-client in c++

From: "Sachin O. Agrawal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:12:13 -0200

Hello,

I got following errors while including "mail.h" in a c++ source file.

../c-client/mail.h:646: semicolon missing after struct declaration
../c-client/mail.h:646: parse error before `private'
../c-client/mail.h:924: semicolon missing after struct declaration
../c-client/mail.h:924: global anonymous unions must be declared static
../c-client/mail.h:924: parse error before `private'

Any idea about what compiler flags are required for this????

--
Thanks & Regards
--Sachin
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Vadim Zeitlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:05:17 +0200 (CET)

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:12:13 -0200 Sachin O. Agrawal <[email-masked]> wrote:

SOA> I got following errors while including "mail.h" in a c++ source file.

 You should include <c-client.h> instead. If you really, really need to
include some cclient header directly, you should do something like this:

#define private ccclientPrivate
#include <pop3.h>
#undef private

 HTH,
VZ