Subject: C-Client on MacOS X Server

From: David Cake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 01:10:36 +0800

I think I have a problem with either the C-Client or imapd on 
MacOS X Server. I am trying to use a webmail package, IMP, and 
everything works fine except sending mail (which does do some 
authentication with imapd before it sends using sendmail, which 
appears to be where it gets stalled).
	Any suggestions for how I debug this sort of problem, or 
satisfy myself that C-Client is not the problem?
	imapd works fine when tested with pine etc.
	Cheers
		David
-- 
--
David Cake
Difference Engineering
Mac OS X, Unix, and MacOS consulting
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:01:31 -0700 (PDT)

> appears to be where it gets stalled).

Unfortunately, this is not enough detail to determine what is wrong.  It
probably is not a c-client problem.  However, with additional information, we
may be able to diagnose the problem for you.