Subject: RE: Memory leak on WINNT

From: "Steve Collins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 07:30:23 -0800

Back in March, Joel Park posted:

>There seems to be a minor memory leak. tcp_close() in tcp_nt.c does not
free
>the memory for stream->remotehost nor does it get freed elsewhere as far as
>I can see.

I see this also.  Any fixes out there?  It seems easy enough......

Cheers

==============================================
Steve Collins
APEX Voice Communications
http://www.apexvoice.com
Phone: 1-818-379-8400
Fax:     1-818-379-8410
==============================================
The trouble about arguments is, they ain't nothing but theories, after all,
and theories don't prove nothing, they only give you a place to rest on a
spell when you are tuckered out butting around and around trying to find out
something there ain't no way to find out. -- Mark Twain

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 10:27:44 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000 07:30:23 -0800, Steve Collins wrote:
> >free the memory for stream->remotehost far as

This was fixed quite some time ago.  Upgrade to the current version.
	ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap.tar.Z