Subject: getting client host, port in authserver_t function

From: Joseph Pingenot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 16:41:49 -0600

Greetings.

Is there a good way to get the client's host (hostname or IP address) 
  and port for use in authenticating from inside of an authserver_t 
  implementation function?  I can't see any way off hand.
If not, do others consider it a good idea to be able to do this?
  (If yes, I'll hack it in and submit a patch.)
Thanks!

                              -Joseph

-- 
Joseph Pingenot==========================================[email-masked]
Student Unix Systems Administrator,                  Tel: +1 785 532 3517
Computing and Networking Services,                   Fax: +1 785 532 3515      
Kansas State University
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------