Subject: postfix, sendmail and mbx mailboxes

From: "Harondel J. Sibble" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 07:15:41 -0800

Okay, got a client with Imapd 2002-b running using sendmail and tmail to 
deliver messages to the users' home directory mbx files.  Has anyone seen any 
issues with this with the latest version of Sendmail (that fixes the recent 
exploits). Also anyone used the same setup with Postfix and can shed any 
light on the necessary configuration to pull the same thing off using that 
MTA?
-- 
Harondel J. Sibble 
Sibble Computer Consulting
Creating solutions for the small business and home computer user.
[email-masked] (use pgp keyid 0x3AD5C11D) http://www.pdscc.com
(604) 739-3709 (voice/fax)      (604) 686-2253 (pager)

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------