Subject: POP and MH ?

From: Dag Nygren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:24:15 +0300

Hi,

am using MH here and am quite happy with that.
I have successfully used imapd to read my MH-mailboxes
using the IMAP protocol but
now I have a Palm that kows only POP and would like
to connect to the main mailserver.

The problem is that "INBOX" doesn't seem to apply to the
MH-driver, but will show my home-directory instead (?!).
(The same thing with IMAP, but here you can choose).

As there is no way of choosing a #mh/inbox folder through POP,
Is there a way to convince C-client to use my MH-inbox as
the default folder ?

Best Regards

-- 
Dag Nygren                               email: [email-masked]
Oy Espoon NewTech Ab                     phone: +358 9 8024910
Träsktorpet 3                              fax: +358 9 8024916
02360 ESBO                              Mobile: +358 400 426312
FINLAND

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------