Subject: [Imap-uw] change default folder

From: Jon August <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:08:13 -0500

Hi,

I installed uw imap using yum and it seems to use "Mail " as the  
default directory in the user's home directory to store the mail  
folders.  Is there a way to change this at run time?  Can I change it  
to "mail" or just "~" without recompiling because I'm not sure  
exactly how to make this change happen with an rpm install.

Thanks,
-Jon
_______________________________________________
Imap-uw mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/imap-uw

---

From: Jon August <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:20:48 -0500

Found it.  I needed to change the setting in /etc/c-client.cf from  
"Mail " to what I wanted.

Thanks.

-Jon

On Nov 14, 2005, at 3:08 PM, Jon August wrote:

> folders.  Is there a way to change this at run time?  Can I change  
> it to "mail" or just "~" without recompiling because I'm not sure

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:42:50 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005, Jon August wrote:
> Found it.  I needed to change the setting in /etc/c-client.cf from "Mail " to 
> what I wanted.

Even better would be to delete the /etc/c-client.cf file.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
_______________________________________________
Imap-uw mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/imap-uw