Subject: mbx reader ?

From: "Terry Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 23:19:35 -0500

Is there a command line utility out there to convert unix mbx format to
something readable ?

Thank you
Terry

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 21:30:22 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

> Is there a command line utility out there to convert unix mbx format to

Yes, the imap-utils package has several useful command line tools.
	ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap-utils.tar.Z

For example, mbxcvt reads a mailbox in one format and writes it in a
different format.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.

---

From: "Terry Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 23:34:28 -0500

very cool.
Thanks Mark!

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Mark Crispin
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 11:30 PM
To: Terry Davis
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: mbx reader ?

-- Mark --