Subject: limit the size of my mailbox

From: "Syed Faisal Gillani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:20:10 +0500

Well i am a satisfiest user of the IMAP salution that u offer .. i want to
ask how can i limit the size of my mailbox in imapd ?

thanks

[email-masked]
E-mail powered by ClickOnline Networks

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:51:18 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

> ask how can i limit the size of my mailbox in imapd ?

This is generally a function of the software which you are using.

For example, at the server level, the system administrator can impose disk 
quotas limiting how much space you can use.  Some servers allow user 
management of quotas between mailboxes, but this is not widely 
implemented.

Your IMAP client may also have features to clean up your mailbox; you will 
have to check the documentation of your IMAP client for more information.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.