Subject: message/delivery-status handling

From: Ryan Dingman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:21:29 -0700

c-client (imap-2004a) seems to completely ignore the information 
contained in body parts whose content-type is message/delivery-status.  
Am I missing something?  If not, are there any plans to add support for 
getting the information for this content-type?

Thanks,

ryan

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:51:08 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, Ryan Dingman wrote:
> c-client (imap-2004a) seems to completely ignore the information contained in 
> body parts whose content-type is message/delivery-status.  Am I missing 
> something?  If not, are there any plans to add support for getting the 
> information for this content-type?

As in IMAP, all MESSAGE subtypes other than MESSAGE/RFC822 are treated as 
a basic type; that is, like APPLICATION, AUDIO, IMAGE, and VIDEO.  The 
contents of that body part can be fetched as in the other basic types.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.