Subject: Error check for mail_fetchsubject and mail_search_full

From: "Hullatti, Manjula" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:02:35 -0500

Hi Mark,

As the mail functions mail_fetchsubject and mail_search_full do not
return the status(success/failure), how do I check that the execution was
successful ?

Regards,
Manjula
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:01:37 -0700 (PDT)

> return the status(success/failure), how do I check that the execution was

The only possible failure of either of these functions is "TCP connection to
server lost", which will be returned to you via an mm_notify() event with BYE
status.