Subject: [Imap-uw] Password in a LDAP db

From: Jean-Luc Wasmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 12:46:35 -0400

Hi,

What is the easiest way to have imap-uw check the password in a ldap 
database?

Thanks,

JL
_______________________________________________
Imap-uw mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/imap-uw

---

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:53:31 -0700 (PDT)

> What is the easiest way to have imap-uw check the password in a ldap 

If you have PAM authentication on your system, the easiest way by far is 
to configure UW imapd to use PAM, and then configure PAM to use LDAP.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
_______________________________________________
Imap-uw mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/imap-uw