Subject: c-client to windows dll?

From: "Jose Agustin Lopez Bueno"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:10:36 +0200 (METDST)

Hello!

I am asking if anybody could give me a pointer
to compile with MSVC++ the cclient to a .DLL,
not to a .LIB. 

Regards,
Agustin

===========================================================
|                Jose Agustin Lopez Bueno                  |
| E-Mail: [email-masked]  | http://www.uv.es/~lopezj/ |
|      Tel: +34-6-3864310      |  Fax: +34-6-3864200       |
| Servicio de Informatica, Universidad de Valencia, Spain  |
============================================================

"Todo gran poder conlleva una gran responsabilidad."
Peter Parker

"El poder corrompe. El poder absoluto corrompe absolutamente."
Charles Xavier

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/imap/c-client-list.html
------------------------------------------------------------------