Subject: Pine 4.21 now available

From: Michael Seibel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:58:15 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

This note is to announce the availability of the Pine Message System
version 4.21.  This release introduces no new major functionality, but is
intended to address bugs found in earlier version.

Specific information regarding this release can be found in the built-in
release notes ("R" off the Main Menu), and via:

        http://www.cac.washington.edu/pine/
and
        ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/pine/docs/

Source for the latest Pine release is available in: 

        ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/pine/pine.tar.Z
and
        ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/pine/pine.tar.gz

and precompiled binaries for the various systems we have direct access to
are available in:

        ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/pine/unix-bin
and
        ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/pine/unix-bin-compressed

The corresponding PC-Pine distribution is available in:

        ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/pine/pcpine/pm421w32.zip

As with all Pine releases, it is important that you carefully test and
determine for yourself that it performs suitably in your environment
before placing Pine into production use.

Enjoy!

The Pine Development Team

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/pine-announce.html
-------------------------------------------------------------
-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/pine-announce.html
-------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Vasoula Papapetrou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 14:16:03 +0200 (WET)

Can anybody tell me from where I can configure printing using UNIX Pine
4.21.

In the previous version I select from Setup, Printer.  With the new
version I can not find this anywhere.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Vasoula Papapetrou

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vasoula Papapetrou,				Tel: +357 02 892137 
Assistant System Administrator,			Fax: +357 02 756082
University Of Cyprus,				e-mail:[email-masked]
Nicosia,					WWW: http://www.ucy.ac.cy/
Cyprus
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------