Subject: Bug Report

From: Topher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:09:41 -0500 (EST)

I get a core dump when doing these things:

h for full headers,
f for forward,
n for not as an attachment,
n for no, I don't want to use the Role established
core dump upon press that n.

I'm running 4.21 on RedHat 5.2, kernel 2.2.12, with enlightenment.  The
bug occurs every time.

Topher
Tech Support
[email-masked]
Gospel Communications Network

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------