Subject: Filtering question

From: Shiv Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:27:18 +0530 (India Standard Time)

Hi all

This is my first posting to this mailing list and I am new to Pine. I am using
PC-Pine 4.20 on my Windows NT machine and connecting to a POP3 server for
getting mails.

Pine does not delete the mails on the server after recieving it. Is there
anyway to avoid it? As a workaround I have been saving the mails to one of my
local folder till now.

Pine however deletes the message if it matches a filter rule. Can I write a
filter such that if the message does not match any of the other filters, move
to local folder?

Thanks.
--
shiv

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------