Subject: text/enriched

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:11:43 -0800 (PST)

On my work acct, I've gotten a few 
Content-type: text/enriched; charset=us-ascii
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

messages, and the message shows up completely in bold, and the bold is
never turned off, so if I ^L, my whole screen is bold, and quitting 
pine (4.20), it's still bold.

Is this a pine thing, a shell thing (I'm running on prerelease MacOSX here
at work) -- under tcsh, a terminal emulator thing, or what?

before I write up a bug regarding the system software I want to know who
is really the culprit.. 

I probably haven't even given enough info, so please tell me what other info
you need to help solve this.

thanks

--
[email-masked]

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------