Subject: bug in pine 4.21: fails to find msg body during fwd (fwd)

From: Alan Thew <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:23:40 +0000 (GMT)

This is on solaris 2.6, (built at 2.5.1) using gcc 

-- 
Alan Thew                                       [email-masked]
Computing Services,University of Liverpool      Fax: +44 151 794-4442

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:05:39 GMT
From: Alan Thew <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Newsgroups: comp.mail.pine
Subject: bug in pine 4.21: fails to find msg body during fwd

[This is a courtesy copy of a message which was also posted to the
 newsgroup(s) shown in the header.]

I have a message where pine 4.21 fails to find the message body during a
forward operation but pine 4.10 is fine. This is using pine as an IMAP
client (with UW server).

The mail is of the format:

Content-Type: multipart/signed; boundary=SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s; micalg=pgp-md5;
              protocol="application/pgp-signature"

It _seems_ that the dashes in the PGP section are unbroken so I don't know
if this is an issue or not.

This seems to work if I fwd as attachment in 4.21 but only then....

Alan Thew