Subject: Error while posting from PC-pine to qmail-server

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:05:20 -0500 (EST)

I asked this question on pine news group a while ago but didn't get an
answer.  I came to search the pine-info archive and found this question
was asked in 1997 (Feb) without any replies.  This is a qmail related
question, but on qmail group I didn't get the answer since among Berkeley
"mail", "mailx", "elm" and "pine", only "pine" has such problem with qmail:

pine works fine with qmail on local mail reading/delivery.  The problem
is only when pine sends mail to remote domain, it fails with the following
error message: 

[Mail not sent: sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5]

I did all possible system configurations on qmail site to "allow" mailing to
outside domains, which made elm and mail to work, but NOT with pine.  Any
suggestions?

One more clue: "pine" works for root to send outside mails ....

Thanks in advance!

Zhiliang
-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------