Subject: Use PC-Pine with ATT worldnet?

From: James Frye <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:29:22 -0800 (PST)

Would anyone happen to know how to set up PPC Pine (4.2) to work with ATT
Worldnet service?  I've been trying to follow the instructions, and am
able to send mail, but not receive it.

I set up the inbox path as {postoffice.att.net/pop3/user=myid}INBOX.  I
then connect to the service and run Pine.  It tries to download the mail,
but comes up with just a list of the headers.  Each message body is blank.
Does anyone have a clue as to what I'm doing wrong?

Also, where do the files that contain INBOX, SENTMAIL, and so on reside?
I've searched my whole hard disk for any changed files, and nothing, yet
the sent mail is there.  I can look at it from within pine, export message
text, and so on, but can't find any files that have been changed
afterwards.

Thanks

James

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------