Subject: Re: text/enriched (fwd)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:27:33 -0800 (PST)

Whoops, forgot to send to the list

By the way, I do NOT have 
            [ ]  pass-control-characters-as-is              

turned on, as someone else asked.

[email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:24:02 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
To: Seth Kurtzberg <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: text/enriched

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Seth Kurtzberg wrote:
>I've seen a somewhat similar problem under Xwindows, where after I exit
>pine things will be in reverse video.  As the shell I'm using under
>Xwindows is not capable of changing fonts on the fly, it uses reverse
>video for bold type.  To me this makes it less likely that it is a shell
>problem, and more likely that it is a Pine problem, because it is
>happening on two unrelated shells.

After someone asked me to save the attachment (I forgot I could do that)
and send it to them, I realized there is no </bold>, that's why
bold is staying on..

So basically, I don't know if this is a bug in the mail app he's sending
with or not.  I'll check, and write up a bug if so.

Even so, as much as I totally hate having to write AROUND bugs in other
software, it seems kind of reasonable for pine to always
"set the world back to normal" when it's done, whether that means at the
end of its viewer ability, or certainly, when quitting..  Isn't that
reasonable?