Subject: BUG-REPORT: pine crashes using Form Letter Folder

From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:58:46 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I'm using pine 4.20 on

Caldera Open Linux
Linux 2.0.33 #1 Wed Jan 7 09:11:54 MST 1998 i586 unknown

I have wrote a letter, stored it in the Form Letter Folder, where I can
read it. When composing a letter, pine asks me whether to use postponed
mail or form letter folder. When I type yes to form letter folder, pine
crashes.

This is the last message in .pine-debug1

=== send called ===
about to end_tty_driver
Pine Panic: Received abort signal

I compiled pine with the lnx option.

Any hints? My fault? Or bug?

Ciao!
juh

-- 
juh's Sudelbuch
Literatur und Satire per E-Mail
http://www.sudelbuch.de

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------