Subject: auto moving messages

From: Claus Atzenbeck <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 11:17:15 +0100 (CET)

I have an inbox collection. All messages which are within INBOX stay
there till I quite pine. BUT: Read messages within other inboxes are
moved to the "pruned folder" when leaving the folder.

How can I tell pine to leave the messages there till I quit pine, like
it is at the INBOX folder?

Thanks for your help!
Claus.

-- 
Claus Atzenbeck, http://homepages.uni-regensburg.de/~atc16247/

There's nothing in the middle of the road but yellow stripes and dead
armadillos.
		-- Jim Hightower, Texas Agricultural Commissioner

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Scott Leibrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 09:58:14 -0800 (PST)

This occurs because Pine doesn't close the INBOX folder until you quit,
even if you're in another folder.  That is why you can still get new
message notification at the bottom of your screen when you're in another
folder.

IMO, the best fix for this would be to keep ALL Incoming-Folders open
(beginning the first time you access them) until you quit Pine.  Does
anyone know if this is possible?

-- 
Scott Leibrand
[email-masked]
http://students.washington.edu/leibrand
* RCW 19.190 notice: This email address is located in Washington State. *
* Unsolicited commercial email may be billed $500 per message.          *