Subject: HALIFAX

From: Florence Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 15:34:37 +1000

ASIAN EXPLORER HOLIDAYS
6 WATTS STREET
BOX HILL VIC 3128
TEL 9245 0791     FAX 9245 0780   E-MAIL [email-masked]
                                                                    [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANYBODY USING HALIFAX....I NEED "ADVISE" AS TO WHY SOEMTIMES RECIPIENTS GETS
FAXES THAT IS ONLY 1 PAGE, WHEN THERE IS 2 PAGES...ALSO, SOME FAX NUMBERS THE
HALIFAX CANNOT SEND, WHEN IT'S A NUMBER DIVERTED TO ANOTHER NUMBER...ALSO, HOW DO I
HANDLE THE FONT SIZE...
Thanks & Regards

Florence

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------