Subject: pine discussion forum

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 11:03:36 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to be out of the loop so that I don't continue to receive
email discussions re Pine.  How can I escape?  Thanks.

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Edward M Greshko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 10:32:37 +0800 (GMT)

> email discussions re Pine.  How can I escape?  Thanks.

It would appear that you are already "out of the loop".  If you were to
actually read the mail coming from the pine mailing list you'd have seen
this:

at the bottom of each post.  Then you'd visit the web site and find out
how to unsubscribe.

Regards,
Ed

-- 
Edward M. Greshko                  Technical Manager, Electronic Commerce
GSM: +65-975-10860                 Control Data Asia/Pacific Region
PGPKey-ID:CA3AFA5D  Fingerprint: 2DE6 5527 144E D1BC  3C55 9FA5 518E 52EE