Subject: bug: Lines header missing in some of my news posts

From: Nancy McGough <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 20:08:32 -0400 (EDT)

I just noticed that a lot of messages that I post to newsgroups with
PC-Pine do not have a Lines header. I looked through all the messages
in comp.mail.pine that were posted with this in the header:

 Message-ID: <Pine

And all of them but mine contained a Lines header. The weird thing is
that some of mine *do* have a Lines header. Does anyone know why this
is happening? Is this a bug? Is the Lines header a required header?

Thanks,
Nancy

-- 
For Pine info & links, see www.ii.com/internet/messaging/pine/
 
©Nancy McGough          http://www.ii.com          Infinite Ink
--= Sent via PINE: Power Internet News & Email for Win/Unix =--

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------