Subject: Request: Popup menu and parent/child screens

From: Nancy McGough <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:28:56 -0400 (EDT)

In PC-Pine, you can right click and get a popup menu. It would be
great if every popup menu had the following in a fixed location (e.g.,
either at the top or bottom):

 Parent screen 
 Child screen

Or if you want to include shortcut keys, which would be even nicer:

 Parent screen    <
 Child screen     >

Thanks for considering this!
Nancy

-- 
For Pine info & links, see www.ii.com/internet/messaging/pine/
 
©Nancy McGough          http://www.ii.com          Infinite Ink
--= Sent via PINE: Power Internet News & Email for Win/Unix =--

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------