Subject: PC Pine 4.10 anomoly (fwd)

From: Robert Larmon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:34:42 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Hi all,
	A user had this problem that my co-worker describes below...

>FYI,
>
>Interesting problem.  Vicki was replying to a message that included 31
>CC'd recipients.  She pressed "R", the recipient list dropped down and
>there was one blank line displayed on the page to start typing text.
>When
>she started typing, the cursor moved but no text appeared. However, when
>hard returning down a couple of lines the typed text would appear.

>This was repeated several times.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

RCL

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
`			Robert Larmon				      `
`			PC Systems Analyst			      `
`			USC Law School Computing Services	      `
`			[email-masked]			      `
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Joe Pollock <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 12:40:01 -0700 (PDT)

We've seen this happen on occasion in our labs when the terminal 
emulation program is set to an incorrect number of lines.  It's been a 
while, but I think this happens when the program is set to fewer than 24 
lines per display screen.  It can be very confusing for the user and for 
the support staff.

---

From: Robert Larmon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 12:53:13 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

I understand about terminal types and regular Pine, but what about
PC-Pine 4.10?

RCL