Subject: Request: mailto URLs and roles

From: Nancy McGough <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 09:45:04 -0400 (EDT)

If there is a mailto URL in a message and I click on it, Pine opens up
the composer with the mailto address in the To line and uses my
default role. I would like to be asked which role I want to use,
assuming I'm using:

          [X]  confirm-role-even-for-default

Thanks,

-- 
For Pine info & links, see www.ii.com/internet/messaging/pine/
 
©Nancy McGough          http://www.ii.com          Infinite Ink
--= Sent via PINE: Power Internet News & Email for Win/Unix =--

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Nancy McGough <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:04:07 -0400 (EDT)

test