Subject: pine and IMAP

From: Chris Picton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 15:46:04 +0200

Hi

I have just changed from using POP and fetchmail and pine to wanting to
use IMAP and pine.

I can connect to existing folders (or create existing folders) from the
browse folders screen by entering the machine name and user name as
follows:
{ubdcuenriv.usko.com/user=usko\chrisp\chris.picton}Mailbox

Is there any way to browse existing folders on the IMAP server, or do I
have to enter the exact name for each mailbox?

Regards
Chris

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Scott Leibrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 08:27:48 -0700 (PDT)

You should be able to set up a collection list.  From the Main Menu, press
S for Setup, and L for collection List.

-- 
Scott Leibrand
[email-masked]
How to contact me:
http://students.washington.edu/leibrand/howtocontactme.html
* RCW 19.190 notice: This email address is located in Washington State. *
* Unsolicited commercial email may be billed $500 per message.          *