Subject: RSH on PC Pine

From: Morris Berman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 16:07:30 -0400 (EDT)

Is there a way to configure PC Pine (V4.10) to use rsh as the access
method to get to an IMAP server?  I have rsh program on my PC (from
hummingbird).

-Mb
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 Morris Berman, [email-masked]
'96 Kawasaki GPz1100, '82 GS650GL (DoD #1237), Scuba, Skiing, AMA (M/C) #446884
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         No one is responsible for what I say...well, OK, maybe me.
 
 Managers are like cats in a litter box.  They're always rearranging  trying to
              cover up what they've done.   --Scott Adams

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------