Subject: Re: 143686Q: Pine Collection Lists

From: Bino Gopal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 18:56:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Scott,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this reply! :) It's good to know that:
a) I wasn't imagining things, and
b) Someone out there had an answer!

That being the case, I'm just a bit curious as to where you got this
answer--as it was in obviously in another forum separate from this one,
one that seems to be more receptive to questions...

Would you be kind enough to provide me with that information (as it was
not included in the forward below)?  Thanks again--oh, any idea on when
the next release might be, btw?

							BINO

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999 [email-masked] wrote:

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 19:51:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: Pine Discussion Forum <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: 143686Q: Pine Collection Lists (fwd)

Here's the response for the Pine guys.

-- 
Scott Leibrand
[email-masked]
* RCW 19.190 notice: This email address is located in Washington State. *
* Unsolicited commercial email may be billed $500 per message.          *

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 18:46:52 -0700 (PDT)
<snip>
Subject: Re: 143686Q: Pine Collection Lists (fwd)

This will be fixed in the next release of pine. No patch.

Steve

> Why doesn't Pine change the Folder Collection when you use ^T to select
> another folder collection?  It changes the folder name, but leaves the
> collection as it was before you ^T'd.  This is really annoying, because it
> requires a manual ^N or ^P folder collection change, or it will ask you  if
> you want to create a new folder.
> 
> Is this bug going to be fixed in the next Pine release?  Is there a patch?
> 
> Thanks,