Subject: [Fwd: PC Pine 4.10 anomoly (fwd)]

From: Alex Sotelo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 14:24:57 -0400

This has happened to me before, the problem is not with pine, but it is
how you are connected to it. In my particular case, my telnet program
"missed" one or two "escape codes" to display the right character on the
right line, and all the screen looks and acts different. If it happens
again, type CTRL-L this refreshes the screen and clears up garbled text.

-- 
Alex Sotelo
Thought of the day:
"Whatever happened to Preparations A through G?"

Subject: PC Pine 4.10 anomoly (fwd)
From: Robert Larmon <[email-masked]>
To: Pine Discussion Forum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:34:42 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Hi all,
	A user had this problem that my co-worker describes below...

>FYI,
>
>Interesting problem.  Vicki was replying to a message that included 31
>CC'd recipients.  She pressed "R", the recipient list dropped down and
>there was one blank line displayed on the page to start typing text.
>When
>she started typing, the cursor moved but no text appeared. However, when
>hard returning down a couple of lines the typed text would appear.

>This was repeated several times.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

RCL

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
`			Robert Larmon				      `
`			PC Systems Analyst			      `
`			USC Law School Computing Services	      `
`			[email-masked]			      `
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Robert Larmon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 11:40:31 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Have you tried this for PC-Pine also?

RCL

---

From: Alex Sotelo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 14:44:53 -0400

No, sorry, I don't have access to PC-Pine

-- 
Alex Sotelo
home: mailto:[email-masked]
work: mailto:[email-masked]
http://www.freenet.tlh.fl.us/~asotelo