Subject: auto print global address book recipiants

From: "STEVE CONRAD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 17:13:21 PDT

I am setting up Pine 3.95 on an HP9000 running HPUX10.2 and have a number of 
users who work in our warehouse that will receive inter company email but 
rarly check it.  I would like to set them up to
have their email print automatically.  I set up a distribution list in the 
global address book and then put them into the aliases file with a comment 
of their name within the quoted command to make them all unique (otherwise I 
just get one copy to print).  This works, I get all the copies to print 
however, the TO: in the email always says the group name not the individuals 
name, does anyone know a better way to do this?

Thanks for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Steve Conrad
System Administrator
McGuire Bearing Co.
Portland, Or

_______________________________________________________________
Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com
-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 For information about this mailing list, and its archives, see: 
 http://www.washington.edu/pine/pine-info/
-----------------------------------------------------------------