Subject: Information on PINE

From: [email-masked] (Reiner Ludwig)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 93 12:43:28 +0200

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm student at RWTH Aachen in Germany and in the work on my diploma thesis I'm
concerned with designing and implementing a prototyp of a hypermedia mailer.
At the moment I'm defining user requirements for multimedia/hypermedia-mail
based on MIME and X.400. 

I heard that the PINE Mail System also deals with multimedia mail so I wonder 
if you could send me any useful material that would help me with defining the 
user requirements for my work.

Of course I would also be very grateful for any material describing the PINE
Mail System. I could than include a description of PINE in the introduction of
my diploma thesis where I give a survey of the state of the art concerning 
multimedia/hypermedia-mail.

Regards,

	Reiner Ludwig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reiner Ludwig                          e-mail: [email-masked]
(research department)
Ericsson Eurolab GmbH
Ericsson Allee 1
W-5120 Herzogenrath 3        (the zip code changes to 52134 on 1 Juli '93)
Germany