Subject: Version of Pine

From: [email-masked] (Mayfield Harris)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1993 10:14:37 -600

Can anyone tell me the latest version of Pine.  I have 3.05 and hope this is 
it. if not, what is the latest and where can I get it?

Mayfield Harris        
LAN Specialist       
Rice University 
Phone: 713-527-4642
Fax: 713-527-6099
Internet: [email-masked]

---

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1993 18:47:32 +0200 (EET)

> it. if not, what is the latest and where can I get it?

3.07.  ftp.cac.uwashington.edu.

Also, what's the status of Pine for PC?

--
Arnt Gulbrandsen
[email-masked]

---

From: "Jason R. Thorpe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1993 12:11:07 -0700 (PDT)

> it. if not, what is the latest and where can I get it?

Pine 3.07 is available by anonymous ftp at ftp.cac.washington.edu.  It is
located at /pine/pine.tar.Z .  That is a link to the latest version. 
Alternatively, you could cd to /pine and get pine3.07.tar.Z, whichever you
prefer.

Later...

/*****************************************************************************
     Jason R. Thorpe - Weatherford Hall 434 - Corvallis, OR - 97331-1701
        Bellnet (503) 737-9533     Internet [email-masked]
*****************************************************************************/