Subject: ECSMail (?)

From: Tim Brooks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1993 10:24:53 +0100

I've heard a rumour of a PC Windows Mail Client based on the c-client
libraries.  Called ECSMail?  Can anyone confirm/deny this and tell me
if/where it is available.

Many thanks,

Tim Brooks
Mail-Support(@UK.AC.Cam.UCS, @UCS.Cam.AC.UK)

University of Cambridge Computing Service Tel: 0223-334709, Int: +44 223 334709
New Museums Site                          Fax: 0223-334678, Int: +44 223 334678
Pembroke Street                           Telex: 81240 CAMSPL G
CAMBRIDGE                                 E-Mail(JNT): [email-masked]
CB2 3QG  United Kingdom                   "(Internet): [email-masked]
X.400: /I=T/S=Brooks/OU=Computing-Service/O=Cambridge/PRMD=UK.AC/ADMD= /C=GB/

---

From: Alan Thew <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1993 15:19:27 +0100 (BST)

> if/where it is available.
The software exists and I enclose the original announcement which was
mailed to the pine-info list. I've not tried it yet but have all the
components.

Note that the software now resides in the directory

	/pub/windows/utilities

I'd be grateful if anyone who's tried this would share their experiences.

Alan Thew

---

From: Tim Brooks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1993 08:01:43 +0100

Thanks Alan!

Tim